A ghost boy?

As I walked up to school the next day I thought about the afternoon before , although I had a lovely time with Kou afterwards I still wondered who that floating figure was... I didn't know whether or not to ask Kou about it but I did so anyway . " Hi Kou!" I exclaimed as I saw him waiting outside for me , he waved back at me and smiled warmly . At lunch time after class I asked about the person I saw the other day , he whispered to me that he would explain after school in the old school girls bathroom.

After class I hurried to the old school building to see Kou thinking intently I tapped him on the shoulder and he got a little bit startled but we laughed it off afterwards. He told me that his older brother was an exorcist and Kou had to follow in his footsteps to exorcise Hanako . "Who's Hanako?" I asked , He looked at me in shock and his voice got little bit louder saying "You don't know Hanako? Hanako the bathroom ghost ? One of the seven wonders of the school?!" I nodded back at him and Kou sighed oh well... looks I've got some explaining to do .

Kou told me all about the rumours of Hanako in full detail he explained to me that he was the figure I saw yesterday I was confused at first and then realised I had been in ties with the dead!