A turn in life

A few months later after meeting Kou life was happy and serene , not much happened but I was thriving in life until one day I showed up to school and I couldn't find Kou . I asked some other students in class if they knew where he was but they asked me who's Kou. I felt my heart sink to the bottom of my stomach and panic started to kick in I knew Kou had been having interaction with the supernatural ! What if something has happened to him is all I thought to myself but I didn't want to make a fuss as everybody else seemed to have no recollection of the boy . Kou , a boy with a caring heart and warm smile . How could anyone possibly do this to him? My head and mind was spinning during class , I couldn't focus ! It was all getting way to much for me and I was worried for him...

As I sat in the classroom thinking to myself and which apparitions he had contact with I immediately thought back to the day me and Kou sat upon the rooftops after I met the ghost boy . Hanako . Once school was out I ran as fast as I could to the old school building and bursted right into the bathroom I was with Kou at when he explained the rumours of Hanako . I pounded my fists again the bathroom stall shouting "Hanako-san ! Hanako-san ! Hanako-san are you there?!" . I took a deep breath as the door slowly swung open to reveal a dark figure standing in front of my eyes for a whisper in my ear to say "I'm hereee..."