Time to take action.

Hanako said "We need to find out who is causing this commotion , and fast" quite sternly . "I know!" He exclaimed "What's up?!" I said back at him with wide eyes for a sparkle of hope ! Do you know about the 4pm book stacks? One of the seven wonders of the school?" "No I don't ..." I replied , Hanako sighed and said to me that I really didn't know anything so explained what it was and about the books that were stored there and how they wielded tons or information about the people who attended the school . I listened to him and just thought about all the informal they could hold about , me ! I got a little red in the face as I though all the secrets I kept hidden were mine and mine only! I don't really have anything all that bad or crucial to hide but it's still a little unnerving but that is not what I was here to think about! We were on a mission to find out about what happened to Kou , I soon shook myself back into the mindset I needed to be in .

After a few minutes of discussing we had finally planned that at 4pm we would sneak into the library and read Kou's book as there was no trace of him . I walked down to the sacred library it was so quiet I could hear my own nervous heartbeat pounding in my ears , I checked the time , it was 3:59 taking deep breaths in and out I dreaded to what I would find out in that library . The clock finally clicked 4pm ...