𝙫. 𝟷

✨Warnings✨ Read at your own risk, ahead lies profanity and sexual themes

Warnings
Read at your own risk, ahead lies profanity and sexual themes.  Let's not romanticize and face the truth at face value.

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚎

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝

𝙫. 𝟷 /【𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨】

L⃞   i⃞   s⃞   a⃞

The breeze tousled with her salon-perfect hair. Her eyes were distracted by the mesh of colors she viewed from the window of the limousine. Before they even reached her stop, she could tell they were near.

More red started appearing beyond the windows. The streets became more crowded and noisy. The wretched smell of sex and lust seeped into the car so soon as it came to a halt.

"Ms. Manoban, we have arrived." Spoke to the chauffeur who glanced at his rearview mirror to eye her.

The girl reflected in the mirror was a stunning young lady. Vibrant, voluminous black hair draped her bare shoulders. Her bare skin along with the hugging nature of the crimson satin dress would arouse anymore.

A small yawn interrupted as she stretched, the low dip of the dress daring to show more cleavage. With the lazy wave of her manicured hands, she gestured to stop the car, to which he curtly nodded in reply and stepped out of it.

She leaned forward, using the rearview mirror as a guide to reapply her lipstick and fluff up her bangs. Feeling a vibration against her outer thigh she pulled up her phone. The number of zeroes that flashed before those brown irises made her yelp in delight.

'It's only reasonable. I am but the best at what I do.'

Sugar baby, prostitute, whore, escort, whatever the name was, to her it was the same job.

It didn't matter since the true value lied within the zeros in the transaction that awaited her needy pockets. Slipping her phone in her Saint Laurent clutch, she then rapped her pale knuckles against the window.

"Ms. Manoban, please be safe and call me at any time needed." He gave a slight bow of his head before gesturing her to step forward once he opened the door. Though she put her slim leg outwards, she hesitated, slowly turning her head to him.

"Stay nearby. The client is quite a charmer and young, you know I hate those the most."

She lifted her head to the towering, five-star hotel. Its ornate architecture made the night sky seem brighter next to the overarching stars. She took in a deep breath, slightly shivering as a soft breeze touched her skin under the dress's high slits that ran along her thighs.