𝙫. 𝟹

✨Warnings✨ Disturbing/dark actions lie ahead

Warnings
Disturbing/dark actions lie ahead.

𝙾𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚒𝚗'𝚝 𝚗𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚘

𝙫. 𝟹 /【𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙚】

T⃞   a⃞   e⃞   h⃞   y⃞   u⃞   n⃞   g⃞

"Well, move out the damn way, will you?" The insistent tapping of her foot and huff of annoyance snapped him out of the memory.

"Ah!"

He yelped as he remembered what he was on his way to do.

'The girl, oh crap, she's gone now.'

Though he scrambled back up and ran out the door, he stopped and walked back to the classroom. His head slightly hung as he came to accept she was gone.

Lisa quirked an eyebrow at his actions as she sat in her chair, legs raised on the desk and head thrown back.

"How was the ceremony?"

He muttered as he sat in his seat.

"Same bullshit, same crap. Nothing new."

She lazily hummed back as she checked her phone.

"How's Ye-Jin and the rest of your siblings?"

Her eyes narrowed at him as she brought up one of her secrets so openly. He just shrugged and gestured to them being the only ones in the room.

"Fine... they're okay. Ye-Jin's a bit sad I won't associate myself with her. Now, even more that we're in the same building. Siwon and Minnie are growing up way too quickly."

He nodded in response but couldn't say more as when he opened his lips, she glared at him.

"Shut up already Tae."

It was an utmost odd relationship. After that day, the awkward days, in the beginning, opened up to the two sharing small talk when no one else was in the room. Here and there, they would exchange knowing glances. Hell, they even texted at times. But Lisa was too busy with her life and, Taehyung had long lost interest in her.

His eyes honed in on the bluish-purple mark on her neck that was no longer covered by concealer. When he was once infatuated with her, he would notice the marks from time to time but, he never knew what they were.

"Lisa, here. Your bruise is showing."

He muttered as he pulled out a bandage from the pocket of his blazer. He thought it was a bruise, but she thought he knew it was a hickey. She instantly jumped up and covered it with her hand.

Just as he outstretched his hand to give her the bandage, the roar, and chatter of students and staff echoed the hallways.

She rushed out of the room, not wanting to be seen alone with him and, he shrugged in acceptance. That was the end of that.

So they both thought.

••••••

With his head up and eyes gazing at nothing, he made his way home. Cheerful at being out of school already, his steps were giddy with joy. His necktie hanged loosely around his neck, his blazer over his shoulder, and his white-button down shirt slightly open at the top. The flowering trees that outlined his pathway home intensified the beauty he possessed that allured eyes toward him.

'Mhm..?'

A butterfly perched on his shoulder, the one where his blazer laid on. With bated breath, he examined its deep brown wings whose edges were lined with lustrous gold-like color. 'I've never seen her type before.'

A smile crinkled his lips as he made his steps a bit slower. She accompanied him until the nature-filled pathway lead him to the noisy main streets.

'W-wait! Don't leave too.'

Like a child, he wandered before her. Her wings enticed him with its gold rim that brought him memories of the girl from this morning.

That dark desire buzzed within him. His eyes blinked until he saw a painting of a world of just the butterfly and her wings. His hands reached out, wanting to get a better touch. His feet began to move to their own accord to get a closer look. He wanted the butterfly.

'Come here!'

After tirelessly wandering behind her, he finally caught her in his grasp. He giggled as he brought his hands before his eyes, where the butterfly laid ensnared. 'Ah, finally!'

Disappointment blackened his face as he noticed the life-less twitching of the butterfly. She writhed in his grasp a bit more before dying.

"Oh..."

His eyes became downcasted as now it was just him and the butterfly corpse.

"Mhmm, oh well. I just wanted your wings."

With controlled precision and delicacy, he tore off its wings and scattered the insect's corpse to the side.

He placed a dainty kiss on the torn wings before carefully tucking them into his pockets.

'All mine!'

𝘓𝘺𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 "𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴" 𝘣𝘺 𝘚𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘤𝘬.
♥𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 ♥