𝙫. 𝟸

✨Warnings✨ Disturbing/dark thoughts, heavy profanity, and semi-descriptive violence lie ahead

Warnings
Disturbing/dark thoughts, heavy profanity, and semi-descriptive violence lie ahead. Semi/nudity is implied.

𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚍, 𝚋𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢
𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎

𝙫. 𝟸 /【𝙈𝙮 𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚】

T⃞   a⃞   e⃞   h⃞   y⃞   u⃞   n⃞   g⃞

The building itself was quiet as the annual entrance ceremony of the elite private school commenced. The spacious yard of green that stood by the track field contained all the staff and students crowded together. The booming voice of the director came from the speakers as he addressed the students to a new year.

Yet, there was one student that was not among the crowd.

Instead, he was in a classroom sitting on a desk with arms perched on the window sill. Vibrant brown eyes analyzing, and perked ears trying to catch every bit of noise. He mouthed every thought he had as familiar classmates crossed his eyes.

His fingers absently mindedly caressed the black and silver camera by the window sill next to him. As if reading a script, a series of information based on the student that caught his eye would leave his lips. In his eyes, he saw more than just a person before him.

His mind would let him see blots of scattered words by their image. He would acquire this personal information on his so-called adventures. When he would remember all he needed to and become tired of analyzing, he would blink.

His mono-lid always covered his eyes faster than his double-lid did.

The second blink was always his favorite view. It was as if his precious camera merged with his iridescent eyes. They would soak in his surroundings with utmost sharpness, noticing the smallest details of a person. He painted an image with this view.

Yet, sometimes this view would cloud his thoughts, muddle his senses, and he would find himself behind the camera lenses.

Click. Click. Click.

Those eyes of his gave him the gift to see the beauty in everyone and everything. His soul gravitated to the beauty before his eyes. His hands would reach out to get a better touch. His feet would move to their tune to get a closer look. He desired it to be his until he realized that not everything beautiful was his.

'To hell with that. If I want it, then it's mine.'

Yet, he found a way to contain his desires. He just had to capture it and entrap it within his camera. Then it would rightfully be his. No one would ever be able to take it from him.