Just Great (3)

Once you were done in the bathroom you walked out to see Spencer reading yet another book. You rolled your eyes and sighed. You walked over to your suitcase and pulled out some deodorant, applying it to your under arms.

You grabbed a hairbrush from out your bag. While starting to run the object through your hair, Spencer spoke. "Are you almost done?" He asked, sounding annoyed. 

You looked at him, furrowing your eyebrows. "Can you be patient? We don't have to be at the station until 9. God."

You pulled your straightener from out your bag, it was only around 8 so you had an hour. You decided to take your good, sweet time.

You were still pretty angry about what had happened this morning. The fact that you walked in on him naked and he still found a way to make it seem as if you should've been the one embarrassed.

You had an idea to do something that you knew  Spencer hated. Singing.

You picked up your phone and searched through some good music suggestions. You turned on your favorite song, an old, but good one.

As the beat started playing Spencer looked up from his book showing a confused and bothered face.

Then the lyrics started, and you couldn't help but to sing as loud as you could.

My baby don't mess around because she loves me so and this I know for sureee

You turned the song up on high volume, dancing around and using your phone as a microphone.

Spencer slammed his book shut and was about to walk out when you ran over to him.

Spencer's POV:

"What's wrong Spence? Are you getting annoyed?" The woman said. Spence. He hated when she called him that. That nickname was reserved for his friends, people he liked.

He was annoyed, but he knew that if he walked out, she would've won this round.

He looked at the girl, then grabbing her phone right out of her hands and turning off the music.

"Give me my phone." She said sternly. It was cute how she thought she could boss him around. He was stronger, taller, and older. She didn't stand a chance.

He lifted his arm up along with the phone in his hand, keeping it out of her reach. She let out a puff of air.

"Or what?" He said.

She crossed her arms. "You're so immature you know that?" She said.

"I'm immature? You're the one trying to annoy me because you're mad about something that I didn't even do."

She scoffed. "I'm not mad about anything and I wasn't trying to annoy you, I was simply just dancing and singing while getting ready. This is what most girls do, but of course you wouldn't know that."

She really thought she did something.

"First of all." Spencer started "do not lie to me. I'm a better profiler than you, I've been in the game longer. I can read you like a book. Second, what is 'but of course you wouldn't know that.' supposed to mean?"

She put a light smile on her face. "Wow, for an IQ of 187 you really are dumb aren't you? I'm implying that you wouldn't know that since you seem to have had no relations with any women at all."

Spencer stared at her with anger and pure disbelief. But he soon turned his expressions into a smirk.

He bent down and leaned into her ear, as he spoke softly

"Not that it's any of your business, but I've had many 'relations' with many women. Relations so good that they kept coming back. Over and over and over again."

Your POV:

As Spencer stood up straight from whispering that.. naughty statement into your ear, your breathing hitched and your lips parted a little.

He laughed his obnoxious laugh, and handed you back your phone. All while keeping eye contact.

You took your phone back as he picked up his book and bag, and before leaving he said "See you at the station." and he went out the door.

You snapped out of your trance and looked at the time. 8:10. You finished getting ready and took an uber to the station.

-

You arrived at 8:55. You walked into the building and you were immediately greeted by the secretary. You gave her your name and told her you were with the BAU.

She gave you access to the doors and as you walked through you saw your team.

The team was speaking to a couple of the city officers when you walked up and introduced yourself.

"Hi, I'm Agent y/l/n, nice to meet you." You said with a smile, holding out your hand.

A young, tall, and handsome police officer shook your hand slowly. His dark blue eyes searching your face, a slight smile threatened on his lips. His dark brown hair hanging from head.

"Well, hello there." He said. "I didn't know ladies like you were in the FBI. My name is Officer Henny. Eric Henny."

You blushed and looked down, slightly embarrassed since the team was witnessing this whole encounter. You'd die to be able to see Spencer's face right now.

You let out a small chuckle as Hotch started talking about the investigation. Barely hearing his words, you looked back up at the handsome officer. His eyes were already on yours. You bit your lip.

You were so distracted you didn't hear Hotch call your name.

"Y/n." He said a second time.

You turned over to look at him. "I'm sorry what'd you say?"

"I asked if you were okay with the plan."

Shit. The plan. What plan? You didn't want him to know you weren't listening so you just answered.

"Uh, y-yes sir." You said. You thought you'd just ask Emily what "the plan" was until Hotch had already answered that.

"Okay so it's settled, Reid and y/l/n will be going undercover tonight as a couple." You froze. No. Oh god no.

You had no idea you were agreeing to this. Shit. Why didn't you just ask Hotch what the plan was, you could've said no.

Now you have to go on a 'date' with the person you despise the most.

Just great.

A/n

LMAOAOAO i'm sorry y'all but the only think i could think ab when Y/n and Henny were talking was how the team just said: 🧍🏻‍♀️