The Aftermath (8)

Warning: Mentions of rape/sexual abuse/suicide (it has to do with the case)

He kissed you.

It wasn't a super detailed kiss but it wasn't a little peck on the lips either.

It had completely caught you off guard.

He stopped for a moment, looking into your eyes. You didn't say anything - you couldn't say anything! There were so many emotions, questions, and overall mixed up thoughts in your head as his soft lips pressed against yours.

The worst part about it though, was you were kissing him back! You could've sworn you hated him yet you were in a pool, kissing him, and enjoying it.

As you both kept moving your lips together, you thought of the only real explanation as to why he would be kissing you in this very moment.

He's doing it to mess with you. He's doing it to make you admit that you like him. He doesn't actually want to kiss you, he wants you to fall for him so he can break your heart.

But you're not stupid.

You pulled your body away aggressively, pushing him back with your hands at the same time.

You looked at him, a terrified look on his face. You were both breathing heavy, your lips were on fire.

You covered your chest with your arms, hugging yourself. You felt naked even though you were fully clothed, in a pool.

"What's wrong? Did I do something?" He asked, his voice flooded with concern and slight fear.

"Why- fuck. Why do you keep fucking with me!?" You said, not exactly yelling but your voice slightly raised. You were shaking, not because it was cold, but because that kiss was starting to make you feel things for Spencer Reid that you never ever wanted to feel. Tears pricked at your eyes. You don't even know why, it's just how you were feeling in that moment.

Spencer had a confused look on his face. He tilted his head to the side a little, furrowing his eyebrows.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He asked.

"You- you just- No. Don't even pretend to have no idea what you're doing, because you know!" You said, pointing an accusing finger at him, your voice wavering a little.

He kept eye contact with you while your heart raced, wanting to be anywhere else but here.

"Fuck Spencer, I knew you hated me, but this.. This is fucked up."  You said, starting to swim over to the edge of the pool to attempt to get out, so you can just go into your hotel room and try to settle your emotions.

Spencer followed you as you swam.

"Y/n, I don't know what I did! What's wrong? Tell me, please!" He cried, sounding desperate.

You ignored him, trying to get out, but of course, you couldn't since your feet were slippery.

You felt pathetic.

He swam over to where you were, lightly touching your arm.

"No- no. Don't fucking touch me!" You said, pulling your arm away.

Spencer swam backwards a little bit.

He watched you as you sat there, your arms leaning against the edge, putting your head down on them as tears started to flow down your cheeks.

You sniffled a little, wiping your nose as you looked back over to Spencer, still looking lost, as to what just happened.

He swam and got out of the pool, walking over to the spot where you were, holding his hand out to you.