showers (soft no smut btw)

y/n pov
"i cant do this anymore" i say to myself while working on my art thesis, i decided to take a shower to clear my mind. i walk out of our shared bedroom and headed down the hall to adam's office where he normally does his streams, i peek my head through the door frame and notice that he's talking to his friends on the stream so i decided to just take the shower by my self. i walk into the bathroom and turn the knob on the shower to hot, i slowly undress my body feeling every curv to relax myself. i throw my clothes into the bathroom hamper and stepped into the steamy hot shower, i took my pink loofah and poured some vanilla scented soap on it and pressed it against my damp skin sending me into a daze.

adam's pov

"i died what the fuck" i said into my muted mic "one second guys i need to go find y/n" i said to the fans on the stream, i took my head set off and i walked down the hall into our shared bedroom to hear that the showers running in the bathroom, i quickly go back to my stream and turn on my mic "hey guys i have to go" i say in a hurry everybody says there goodbyes to me and i leave my stream. i quickly walk back into our shared bedroom and quietly open the bathroom door so i don't disturb y/n, i strip down my clothes and put them into the hamper leaving me naked, i open the shower door and put my hands around y/ns waist and my head in the crook of her neck

y/ns pov
taking me out of my daze i feel two strong hands wrap around my waist and a head in the crook of my neck "hey beautiful" adam says as he leaves soft love bites on my neck, a soft moan releases from my mouth . i turn around so i'm facing him as he replaces his hands on my waist trailing them down a little further. i look up at him and just stare taking in his beautiful features "you okay" he asks noticing my drained personality "yea just stressed" "about what" he asks with concern "just my art thesis" he looks me in the eyes and kisses me, as he turns off the water i get out of the shower and grab towels for the both of us we dry off and put on comphie clothes. i walk back into our shared bedroom to see him sitting on the bed "what's up" i say sitting down next to him with a laugh in my voice "oh nothing just the fact that all your stress is going to be gone by the time i'm done with you" "oh really.." you say giggling as he kisses you.