cuddles

adam pov
"bye everyone" i say on my mic as soon as i finish my stream. i walk down the hall to the kitchen where i see my girlfriend y/n "hey" she says keeping her attention on the food she's making on the stove "hey i said wrapping my arms around her waist and my place my head in the crook of her neck "whatcha doing" i say "cooking dinner" she said as she turned off the stove she turns around and faces me she looks me in the eyes and smiles, i wink playfully and she giggles "can you grab the plates" she asks "yea anything for my beautiful girlfriend" i say as she giggles. she equally splits the dumplings in half and puts them on each of our plates and sets them down on the kitchen counter. i sit down in a bar stool and she soon follows. "how is it" she asks as she takes her first bite "it's rly good". i take both of our plates and put them in the sink. i walk back over to y/n and hug her from behind again "what do you want to do" i ask her while i kiss the right side of her neck leaving a small hickey "you wanna watch a movie" she says turning around to face me "sure" i quickly pick her up bridal style and start to walk to our shared bedroom "you know i have legs right i can walk" she says giggling "i know but not right now" i throw her on the bed and jump on top of her she screams playfully. my hands by her head i look up at her "what movie do you wanna watch?" i ask "what about the recent star wars we haven't watched it yet" "sure" i get off of her and she climbs up the bed so her back is leaning against the head board while i put the movie on. i walk back to the bed and pick up the corner of the sheet sliding into bed she cuddles up next to me while keeping her attention on the movie " i love you" i say "i love you more".