perfect nights

that photo kills me i just had to write a story with it 😭😭😭😭🤚🏼 tiktok got me feeling single in all these different ways also im watching haikyu again suprise suprise gahaha 👩‍🦲 i needed a small break to figure out some new ideas and work on myself so yeaa  ☺️ alsoooo i was wondering if you guys wanted me to do a story with different pronouns or genders  i'm open to any so comment if so
———————————————————————————
yn pov
i walk into adam's apartment "ugh" i say as i place down my  leather bag on the counter "hey" he says walking into the kitchen "you okay you seem tense?" "yea i'm good just stupid collage work you know the usual" "i get it... i mean i don't really but i have felt stressed before" he walks up to me and i feel two hands guid their way down my back and sit on my waist he kisses me and  quickly takes my hand and starts dragging me to his bedroom "adammm what are you doing" i say realizing i left everything in the kitchen "you'll see" he says with a mysterious voice he stopped us both in the hallway right before his bedroom "stay here" "what?" i say confused but i obeyed him he walks into his bedroom for a couple a minutes then calls me in i open the door to fairy lights and blankets and music is was beautiful "adam what the fuck" i said in awe "you like it?" he asks "do i like it i love it" i said stepping further into his room. i sit down onto his bed and just took everything in i lean back so my  head was touching the middle of his queen sized bed and spreaded both of my arms out wide and stretched "auhhh" i yawned he walks over to the tv and turns it on placing the xbox symbol onto the screen he takes the controller and picks my head up and layes it back down placing my head on his waist he handed me a controller "here" i took the controller and pick minecraft we often played together we had a world that was pretty good but considering we both weren't gods like dream it was the best to our potential , i clicked on the world and waited for it to load adam takes his free hand and placed it on my head playing with my hair ever so slightly sending me into a daze the world loaded making me start to play i walked over to the main house we both built and decided to add some cool things to it while adam farmed, adam's hand started to slowly move down making it's way to my neck playing with my collar bones i didn't mind we were both normally very touchy people when it came to our relationship i continued to add different things to the house like cool paintings and windows in different areas when he moved his hand down even further he placed his hand on my right boob making my eyes open a little wider but i still didn't mind he would move his hand sometimes but not very often he loved it when he could do something literally anything to make sure others knew i was his even if people weren't there "i love you" he said "i love you too".
————
update i just finished watching season two anybody know how to watch season 3 english dubbed for free  comment please LOL