stream

adam's pov
"so corpse who's your bestfriend...?" sykkuno asks me while on a stream "oh probably my girlfriend y/n" i say grabbing everybody's attention "WHOS Y/N" "YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" i hear 9 different people scream into their mics "hahaha uhhh yea ..." i say making everybody calm down "well i'm not going to leave you alone until she says hi" rae says making me call y/n into the room "Y/ N" i scream "YEA" i hear from down the hall, i hear her footsteps get close to the room. she stood in the door way in leggings and a sports bra grabbing my attention. i choked up "ehc uhh ehmmm uhh they want you to say hi on the stream they don't believe you're real" i say "haha i mean sure lol why not" i gesture her to come over and place her into my lap and hand her my head phones and she puts them on.

y/n pov

i walk over to adam and he places me into his lap and hands me his head phones. i put them on and i hear silence. i look back at adam and make my eyes go big "heyy haha" i say into his mic "BRUHHHH" "WHAT THE" "NO WAY" i hear all at the same time from different people "wait okay introduce yourself" i hear toast say "uhhh haha i mean sure i'm y/n..." i look back at adam "what else do i say" we start laughing making us connect foreheads "here" he says taking the head phones off my head. " okay hey guys i'm back" adam says into his mic. i try to get up to leave but i feel two strong arms stop me from getting up, he muted his mic "no stay" i sit back down in his lap and feel two strong arms wrap around my waist and a head in the crook of my neck leaving kisses every so often. he finished his stream and said his goodbyes i try to get up again but he stops me once more he kisses my neck again "what do you wanna do..?" adam asks you lifting his lips off of your neck "i have to go work on my thesis" you say while turning around in his lap now facing him with your arms around his neck "well i have other ideas" he said getting up with you still in his arms your legs now wrapped around his waist. he sets you down onto the bed and pulls off his shirt and puts his lips up to your ears and whispers "i want to pleasure you... like you've never felt before" he climbed on top of you. he kisses you making you giggle. "let's see what you can do" you say making him kiss you again. "deal".