Chapter 20:Return of an Old Enemy

As days pass as it is now the third day of camp, our hero pushes himself every day. Attaining higher levels of super saiyan god kaioken, but this is not the only only improvement he has made. His swordsmanship also improved allowing Zen to cover Ki on the blade of his sword to make it stronger. But meanwhile in a bar, we see the league of villains around talking. "Kurogiri is this the group were sending to capture our target" Shigiraki asks

"Not yet tomura, were waiting on one more" Kurogiri responds

"A new recruit, he or she better be worth my time" Shigiraki states

"Oh trust me I am" A voice states gaining the attention of the league "The name is Raikon" He states as he smiles sidictally

"Well this just got interesting" Dabi says

"And what can you bring to the table Raikon" Kurogiri asks

"Lets just say I can handle a certain golden haired brat" Raikon says as he laughs "Its gonna be a fun reunion Zenkichi" as it reveals his crimson eyes.

"Ah so you have history with that brat huh, then things just got better a lot better" Shigiraki says as he then takes a drink of his alcohol "Kurogiri lets welcome our new friend here with letting him on the mission." He adds smiling.

Back to our hero he is training as he is in his godly stat kicking the air left and right honing in on his martial arts, as he trains he thinks on improvements or just things in general. 'Things don't feel right, as my body adjusted to the use of the kaioken and super saiyan god, I mean is it possible if only I had the book then I might be able to know' Zen thought as he continues to train as the sun is slowly setting. "Yagi it is time to eat" A voice yells as Zen stops his training and deformsback into his base state and smiles and walks off to camp. "There you are goldilocks what the hell have you been doing" Bakugou yells as Zen approaches the table after showering and changing.

"You really think I'm gonna come and eat food while I smell, then you are crazy." Zen says as he sits down and eats

"Yeah but you have been training longer than us past the time Aizawa tells us to, you shouldn't work yourself so much"Izuku says as he takes a drink of water.

"Yeah I know geez, but this is the only way I can allow my body to adapt to you know what" Zen states as he has to keep his saiyan blood a secret

"Tch, just be careful dumbass" Bakugou states

"I am" Zen says "Trust me I know when to limit myself" he adds as he continues his dinner.

Time passes as the heroes want to give the students a break and allow them to relax. They end up a scaring game where each class has to scare one another and the ones with the most screams win. This didn't interest Zen so he just relaxed on the roof of the cabin and enjoyed the nice night. Time passes as things were going smoothly as the class went through the others haunting but a figure floated over the camp with a sadistic smile on his face. "Let the show begin" the voice says as he holds his hand up in the air and a giant orb forms, the man launches it and sends it towards the camp. The attack didn't go unnoticed as the attack was so bright it caught the attention of the class and the pros. The orb of energy got closer and closer as the students looked on in horror as it was almost at the ground but our hero appeared in front of it  and held it with one hand . He closed his hand making the orb dissipate as it reveals Zen looking up in the air widened at the man who sent the attack. "It's been a while brat" Raikon says ginning.

"H-How are you alive" Zen asks

"Oh trust me that attack of yours was deadly but wasn't enough to kill me, but it did leave me a present in from of a scar" Raikon adds "I bet you're wondering how I am here, well lets just say you sent me here boy,your attack cause my transporter to malfunction and send me here" Raikon adds as Zen is in shock.