📌two

"I want her to serve me."  The words were spoken in a calmly lazy tone, but the echo rang throughout the room.  For some reason, the frenzied atmosphere became silent.  And Jennie felt all the gazes on her leaning against the bar table, busy with her own thoughts. 

Jennie nervously straightened herself up, trying to meet everyone's gaze, then her eyes fixed on taeyong. Her eyes were so pale brown that they were almost translucent, causing her pupils to appear so black and sharp.  "Get over there quickly. He wants you," the bartender who was standing behind her whispered to her, as if she was afraid that if Jennie will not comply with Taeyong's wishes, it would be fatal. 

Jennie frowned at Taeyong, trying to challenge the boy's eyes, who were still staring at her so sharply without expression.  "Ah... aham..." Jennie cleared her throat because her voice was so hoarse, "Would you like to be brought  a drink?" 

Taeyong only stared at her for a tense moment, then nodded his head.  "Bring one, my usual drink" Quickly the bartender mixes Taeyong's favorite drink, his usual drink.  Jennie's hands trembled when she received the tray of drinks. 

"A little more Jennie ....." she muttered trying to encourage herself.  A little more, all your grudges will be avenged ...... a little more .... Jennie said those words like a prayer, with trembling steps she approached Taeyong who sat like a king, waiting for her. She put the glass on Taeyong's front desk.

"I hope you drink it quickly and die soon." Jennie prayed silently.  But it seems like God still wants Taeyong alive, because the man didn't seem interested in touching his drink.  His eyes were instead on Jennie and glared at her.  "Sit."  Taeyong snapped his fingers.  Glanced at the place next to him.  Jennie's whole body twitched receiving orders that were so arrogant. 

Unconsciously her eyes radiated hatred, "why would this man dare to order me like this?"  Jennie thought.

When Jennie was pensive, another waitress nervously pushed her to sit down, obeying Taeyong's request.  So  Jennie was forced to sit next to Taeyong.  "What is your name?"  Taeyong glared at Jennie, not even glancing at the drink glass on his table.  Jennie already prepared for this question, her pseudonym,

"Ruby" she answered stiffly . Taeyong frowned at her carefully, then his long fingers suddenly stretched out and pulled Jennie's chin closer, so he could observe Jennie's face closely
  "I've never seen you here before " taeyong stated.

"She ... she's our new employee, Mr Taeyong, excuse her impoliteness, I've never taught her how to bring drinks to guests as important as you, "the club owner interrupted nervously. 

His face looked worried seeing Jennie half-heartedly serving his important guest.  With a scolding look he warned Jennie, "Come on, Ruby introduce yourself to Mr. Taeyong, Mr. Taeyong has chosen you to be his drink waiter. It is an honor for you, you should be grateful."

The order made Jennie straighten her chin arrogantly, "Ive introduced myself. I've brought a drink for the honorable Mr. Taeyong, so can I go now?" Jennie replied curtly, as she got up from her seat, yet the mission has not been accomplished yet.

The poisoned drink glass is already on Taeyong's table, and soon Taeyong will die from shortness of breath.  But before Jennie could stand up, Taeyong grabbed her arm and pulled them tightly so that she will sit down back but this time on Taeyong's lap.