📌eleven

Vote and comment

Taeyong walked into Jennie's treatment room in the middle of the night. At that time Jennie was fast asleep. With slow, silent steps, Taeyong walked to the edge of the bed and stood close there watching Jennie .

She was  sleeping so peacefully , not realizing that right now a great danger was lurking around her.

Taeyong bent a little, then lightly touched Jennie's cheek. The woman moaned softly then changed her sleeping position, but did not wake up.

Taeyong took the risk by looking down and kissing Jennie's lips, tasting the sweetness of her lips. Until then he dissolved in his restrained passion and kissed Jennie's lips.

Jennie felt a hot tingle all over her body, and she stretched, a feeling creeping up from her lips that felt good when someone kissed her.

Jennie weakly blinked half asleep and opened her eyes. The man, who was bending over her body and kissing her lips, was Lee Taeyong.

Taeyong was kissing Jennie's lips, then he stopped and looked into Jennie's eyes, realizing that Jennie was awake.

Taeyong gently ran his hand on Jennie's cheek, then his lips followed the movements of his fingers.

Jennie closed her eyes, this must be a dream!
Lee Taeyong in the real world could not possibly be this gentle, that man would immediately force her, rape her, and treat her harshly.

This must be a dream because before going to bed Jennie lay restlessly, trying to erase the memory of her love affair with Taeyong that seemed to always appear in her mind.
And because this is a dream, it never hurts to enjoy.

Jennie half smiled, then gently touched Taeyong's cheek. In an instant Taeyong's body stiffened as if he was surprised to feel the soft touch of Jennie's fingers on his cheek.

Jennie immediately pulled her hand in panic, will Taeyong in her dream change again into Taeyong in the real world of evil?

Apparently not, Taeyong in this dream world is very gentle and full of kindness. The man took Jennie's finger and placed it on her cheek.

"Touch me wherever you like, don't stop ..." Taeyong whispered passionately. Jennie didn't waste that opportunity, it was a really, really fun dream. Under Taeyong's sharp gaze, Jennie ran her fingers across Taeyong's face, admiring every perfection imprinted there.

When her fingers almost touched Taeyong's lips, the man took her fingers, and kissed them gently, one by one.

Taeyong rolled his body beside Jennie, the soft hospital bed brought their bodies together.

Taeyong's hand gripped Jennie's hand, then brought her hand to his already hard manhood.

"Touch me honey" he whispered hoarsely. Jennie's face flushed red feeling the hot hardness in her palms, Taeyong gently untied his belt and lowered his pants.

"Feel my body that crave for you so much."
Jennie squeezed the masculinity and Taeyong groaned, the feeling that Taeyong was really passionate about her touch, made Jennie feel good.