📌eight

Vote and comment.

"You really dare to challenge Mr. Taeyong like that" rosé muttered half grumpily.  The graceful lady had been busy grumbling because she had to start over from the beginning to dress Jennie.  Especially when her gaze fell on Jennie's dress, which was now sitting like trash on the floor.

Rosé would sigh dramatically, then grumble again in vague words.  Luckily rosé brought a spare dress.  The dress was quite good, although not as fancy and beautiful as the one Taeyong had torn up.  It perfectly wrapping Jennie's body.  "Now that's done."

Rosé put the lip brush on the table and stared at Jennie's reflection in the mirror, "Very pretty, though not as fancy as before

Rosé put the lip brush on the table and stared at Jennie's reflection in the mirror, "Very pretty, though not as fancy as before."  Jennie couldn't help but glanced at the  dress on the floor and let out a sad breath.  However, behind her disappointment was satisfaction because at least she showed that she could fight Taeyong. 

How horrible the man is when he gets angry. Jennie frowned.  Since her last attempt to escape, the guards over her had been tight.  There were two men in black coats and burly bodies guarding the door. 

Tonight was the first time that Jennie had been given a leeway, to come down, out of this room.  If Jennie was alert enough, maybe she could escape from this house.

"Well, put on these shoes" Rosé put a beautiful red shoe on the carpet, "Then I'll walk you down, Mr Taeyong waiting downstairs, because the party has started".  When Jennie walked down the stairs, at once her heart felt sour.  Everyone present at this party was dressed spectacularly, all of them must have been the latest designs from famous designers. 

The men in suits were seen gathering and chatting in a corner near the fire, and the women were seen in groups with their friends spread out on all sides of the ballroom.  A large serving table in the corner serves a wide variety of fine dining.  The bartender in one corner was busy serving guest requests and waiters dressed in black and white paced back and forth, offering endless trays of dishes and champagne.  When Jennie walked down the stairs, all eyes were on her, until Jennie felt her hands sweat. 

Jennie looks around for Taeyong, but the guy doesn't seem to be around.  Nervous, feeling isolated in the crowd, Jennie stood still, in the corner by the window, choosing to observe rather than mingle. She winced when she realized that at each exit door stood two or three of Taeyong's bodyguards in similar black suits and seemed always on their guard.  Jennie had to pass them if she wanted to get out of this place.

  "Is that Taeyong's newest girlfriend?"  A cynical voice was heard, apparently the owner of the voice deliberately made Jennie hear it.  Jennie turned and found a group of beautiful women whispering and looking at her with hate.  One of the girls, the most beautiful in her very sexy black dress, openly eyed Jennie with disgust from top to bottom.  "I heard Taeyong asked her to live him. imagine! There is not a single woman Taeyong has ever asked to live with .... I thought she was a very beautiful girl! Turns out she is just ordinary, maybe Taeyong was drunk when she brought her to live together"
"I thought so too"  the girl in the group, in the pink dress, replied in an equally cynical voice.  "Given the history of Taeyong's lovers have always been extraordinarily beautiful ... But look at her, she doesn't seem like she belongs here, she definitely isn't a classy girl!"  "Her dress is an old dress, last month's design, she must be a poor girl" the voice of another woman with reddish hair in a light blue dress, whispered evil, also heated up the atmosphere.
  "She humiliating Taeyong with her appearance. Eww" "she doesn't deserve to be with Taeyong, dare to bet! Soon Taeyong will be fed up and dumped her" The sexy woman in black wagged her hair arrogantly, "As soon as taeyong sets his eyes on me, he would like me and throw her away"