📌nineteen

Like and comment

"I still have one more condition," Jennie unconsciously stepped away from Taeyong.

"I want to live in the white room that used to ... you ... uh can visit me if you need something ..."

"Enough! Now it's my turn to make arrangements for  our marriage." Taeyong's patience seems to have run out, the man grabbed Jennie's waist and pressed against her body, making Jennie feel Taeyong's hardened body there.

"You feel that ?" Taeyong looked at Jennie, angry and excited.
"I intend to make you.  My real wife. Not the lover I go to if I need to make love." Taeyong's fingers sensually ran down Jennie's side and then stopped at the side of her breast, squeezing gently.

"And if we do that, we won't sleep in separate rooms!"

"Why? You don't like my terms?" Taeyong kept holding Jennie's breast possessively.  Jennie is his wife, now she must accept all of him, no longer trying to oppose him at will.  The choice is they are husband and wife or not at all.

"If you don't like it, we better stop here right now." While trying to hold back his possiveness, Taeyong softened his demands, "It's enough tonight if you're not ready."  what's pressing right now is his body of desire, but Taeyong will still be able to control it if Jennie doesn't want to continue.  This girl had shown great courage by putting her terms in front of Taeyong and Taeyong appreciated it, and because of that he was willing to give Jennie as much time as she wanted. Jennie just stood there, staring at Taeyong blankly.  Gosh, what exactly is inside that tiny head?  Jennie must have been immersed in her own perceptions and thoughts. 

Especially after she found out about Jane, Taeyong couldn't explain his feelings.  Indeed, at first, he wanted Jennie because of her resemblance to Jane.  But now, he felt that God had given him a second chance, in the form of a woman very much like Jane.  After the dark, heartbreaking nights he went through because of Jane's death, Jane has turned into a vague shadow that sometimes comes in the form of memories from the past. 

Taeyong hadn't even thought about Jane since years ago. Jennie felt ... different ... but how could he explain it to Jennie?  The woman would not believe that this intense passion was pure for her.  Taeyong realized that he wanted a real marriage, with Jennie. 

Jennie is like an angel pulling him out of the dark.  His dark heart has been touched by a ray of sun since Jennie's presence.  And Taeyong didn't want to let it go.

"Okay," a low voice came from Jennie's lips, sounding reluctant as if Jennie didn't really agree with Taeyong's dominance in this relationship.  And it makes Taeyong happy, a wife who always agrees with her husband's opinion is not pleasant at all.  In real married life, there is a lot of disagreement, as much as affection, laughter, and loyalty. Taeyong smiled and looked at Jennie with passion.

"Are you ready for me Jennie ?," Taeyong's fingers gently stroked Jennie's breasts.  .....Jennie's whole body trembled. taeyong launched a hand from Jennie's breast, rubbed Jennie's wet stomach and kept moving down.  And because Taeyong's legs had, for some time, been between them, Jennie couldn't block Taeyong's intentions even if she wanted to. Taeyong moved slowly, paying attention to the slightest hint that Jennie wanted to stop. 

Unexpectedly, Jennie did not reject him, the woman's body greeted him, making Taeyong have to grit his teeth to hold back his increasingly gurgling desire. Jennie let Taeyong's fingers touch her.  Jennie's body was so soft, and she trembles when Taeyong touches her body where it is most sensitive, trying to find her center.  When he finally found him, Taeyong moved his fingers gently.  Jennie groaned, her body shaking violently.  Taeyong's own body was tense in despair.