3.the kiss

*taehyung asked for premision to hold my hips to show me properly*. * I nod and say yes*

He hold's my hips and i blush realy hard cuz he is so hansome . Im shaking now . Uhm
Y/n are you ok your shaking are you cold . No taehyung im..im..im fine. Are you sure you don't seem fine . I..i..iimm...im fine don't worry .

Y/N's pov : *that's it i can't hold it back anymore im gonna kiss him , i just can't anymore*

"End of your pov"

I kiss him passionetly. I look in to his eyes he looks shocked , after a few seconden he kisses me back. We kissed for a while but them we stopped to get some air because we were out of breath . So you like me . Y..yeah i ..l..like you taehyung. Do you wanna keep doing that or do you want me to keep teaching so your swimming lessons .

I wanna keep on doing that *i smirk*.ok lets go then . He smirks too. He lifted me up in a bridal way to my room. When we arrived at my room he threw me on the bed . So this is what you wanna do my naughty girl *smirks*. Yes daddy *i smirk*.

"Y/n's pov" : wait did i Just say daddy to him , what is wrong with me.

"End of y/n's pov"

"We are not gonna go too far with this today because im in my period we will do the naughty things another day". "How did you swim then if your on your period" . "Im wearing a tampon" .

"Ooh , that's disappointing well then we will do it antoher day" . He kisses me again and i kiss back . He kissed me very roughly now so i let a moan out . He came down to my neck end he pecked my neck 2 times and then he started sucking on my neck . First he was gentle but then he sucked it very roughly and that made me let a moan out . "I see your liking it huh ".

I love you so mutch y /n , i love you too taehyung. He pushed me on the bed it made me lie on it . He came on top of me and sucked my neck again . There realy came alot if hickeys. He started thouthcing me while sucking my neck. But then we heard someone ringing the doorbell .

We both panicked and got up and ran out of my room to check who it was.
Ooh sh*t it's my mother who is here taehyung . I panicked even more cuz of the hickeys tae gave me. "Tae can you please open the door and tell my mother im in the pool practicing my swimming lessons please , i don't wan't her to know i have hickeys on my neck" . Yeah ofcourse i can do that. I rush to the pool and jump in it . Tae opens the door . I can see my mother she lookes confused for seeing taehyung.

"Tae's pov"

I open the door and see y/n's mother. She says hi and i say hi too. She askes where is y/n ." So i tell her that her swimming teacher Jennie got sick and send me to teach her the swimming lessons". Her mom nods and say's "i hope she is doing well with her lessons cuz when she was young she was so scared to go in the water". I chuckle a bit at her words ." I always visit her when i have time sinds she lives alone now cuz of collage we live far from her collage so she had to have her own house that is close to her collage".

"So yeah now go and teach her the lessons" . "I will be going now bye". I wave at her . I close the door and walk up to the pool where y/n's waiting for me. I jum in the pool too and i tell her everything her mother told me. She nods and say's yes her mother comes at visits her when she's free. Y/n you live alone you don't have any friends who live here with you .

Don't you wan't some company sometimes ." Yes i do wan't company every single day but my friends only come here when they are free you know"." The don't visit often cuz of the exames and other school stof and when there free they sometimes hangout with friends"." Im mostly so lonely al the time cuz i live alone".

I will try to visit you Everyday if i can. "Realy aaww that's so sweet of you tae". I'll do anything to make you feel better . He pouts and smiles . He kisses my forehead. Ok y/n your swimming lesson would be done by now . Ok lets take a shower and watch a movie. "You can take a shower first tae sinds your the guest". "I will go and prepare everything while you shower".

Ok y/n . "Uhm y/n where is the bathroom ?. "Ooh its upstairs room to the left". "There are towels in the bathroom drawer ". Ok thanks y/n i will go and take a shower now. He walks upstairs with his fluffy hair al wet now . He looks back at me for a few seconds . We make eyecontact for a few seconds.

But then he walks up the stairs .

"Y/n's pov" :
I take a blanket a big white one and place it on the ground infront of the sofa. And then i take another one that is a bit smaller and put it on the sofa . I took 3 pilows and put them on the blanket.
I get some snacks and drinks and put them on the table .I close the door in the backyard wear the pool is so that no leaves can go inside the house. I'm still wet i'm going to shower when tae come's out of the bathroom.

15 minutes later.

Taehyung was finaly done with showering . He called me and told me that he is done and that i can go shower now. I walk upstairs , and take a towl out of the drawer then i he comes up to me to give me a kiss on my forehead. I blush and give him a
kiss too on the forehead. Go shower now im gonna wait in the living room for you ok sweatheart. He smiles and then goes down stairs. I go in the bathroom and take a shower .

"Tae's pov "

Wow her house her house is so beautiful. I sit down on the ground infront of the sofa where she placed a blanket and a few pilows. I wait here for her about 16 minutes she was done showering and came out. I heard her calling me telling me she us done showering.

She walks downstairs and i meet her eyes and hers meat mine. She comes up at me and sits next to me .

"End of taehyung's pov"

Hey taehyungie im gonna go get twinkely lights and place them here . The are in my room in the drawer i have a big one and a small one im gonna take the small one sinds i hanged the big one in my room . I go upstairs and take my mini lights out of the drawer. I come back downstairs and place them together with taehyung around the livingroom. I turn it on . Wow it looks good y/n . Yeah its romantic.

I turn on the tv and go on Netflix. What do you wanna watch taehyungie. Lets watch a scary movie.

4 chapter comming soon💕♡︎❥︎❣︎♡︎♡︎