5.Love confessed

"Uhm we  can go to the park if you wan't. Yeah sure i love the park. I know right it's so Nice to walk their."

Tae's pov

Ooh y/n i forgot im moving here right i ask a bit shy. Ah yes so we will Go later then. Yeah lets go and take all my stuf and put it in your house y/n. Lets go and get my stuff now so we can go to the park and relax there.

Yeah lets do that. We got out of the house and sat in the car. I held her hand all the way to my house. I saw her blushing as i held her hand. We arrived there and got out of the car and went inside.

I will get everything now. Ok tae let me help you taehyungie. I find it so cute when she calls me taehyungie. We both got upstairs .

2 hours later
We both are tired we sat in the livingroom. Wow taehyung you have alot of stuff she said with a tired voice. Yeah i do i chuckle i litte bit.

Lets go to your house now Y/N and lets rest a bit and then go to the park to relax. Yeah lets do that. We both put my stuff in the car and wen't to her house.

1 hour and 35 minutes later
Finally done with putting my stuff away. Lets go and take a shower Y/N , we are both sweating so mutch. Yeah lets shower . You go first Taehyungie she says with a tired voice.

No Y/N you are more tired then me you go shower first then i will go. Are you sure tae , yeah im sure.

35 minutes later
We are where both all showerd . Y/N lets go and rest now lets sleep a bit and then later we will go to the park.

3 hours later
Y/N are you awake i ask to her in a low voice. Yes taehyungie i'am awake. Are you still tired. No im good now. Lets go to the park now. Yeah sure. Lets change first. Yeah .

We got out of the house and got in the car. The park isn't far from here so we will get their quickly. Ofcourse i held her hand all the way their.

Were here i say with a soft voice. We got out of the car and we walked it was so nice and relaxing their. It was so nice there so i took my chance to ask her out. I sigh. Uhm Y/N can i ask you something i say with a nervous voice. Yeah sure what is it she asks so soft.

Y/N w...w..will you be my..my girl.. girlfriend. I ask her and then i coverd my face with my hands. She looked shocked and she blushed witch i find so cute. Yes taehyung i would realy like to be your girlfriend. We both smiled at eatch other and then we huged eatch other. I love you so mutch Y/N. I love you too taehyungie.

Lets go home now. Yeah lets go. We wen't to the car and wen't home.

At home
Were here. Y/N do you wanna go on a date tommorow i ask her nervously. Realy yeah ofcourse i would love to go. Lets take a shower now and just go to bed. Yeah i'am a bit tired anyway. We both took a shower.

Lets go to bed now im pretty tired. Yeah me too.

Goodnight baby taehyungie i love you and sleep well. Yeah you too my baby Y/N i love you too. Dream about our date tommorow i say to her with a little smirk for some reason. She chuckels yeah sure.

Next morning
Good morning Y/N are its time to wake up. She slowly opens her eyes and then looks at me and she smiled. Can i take a shower first Taehyungie. Yeah ofcourse my baby.

Ok thanks she says cutely.

After our shower

This is what we eat for breakfast

It's a korean rice bowl with beef and vegtables

It's a korean rice bowl with beef and vegtables . For if you don't know alright watty's🥰.
Now back to taehyung and Y/N.

How does it taste taehyung. Wow Y/N that's realy good. Realy thanks.

After breakfast
Hey don't forget about that date today babygirl. I choke on my water. Did he realy just call me babygirl. I blushed very hard. I..i...i..won't i say with a shy voice. He noticed me blushing and cupped my chin to stare in my eyes. I love it when you blush.

I blush even more by that. We stared in eatch other eyes for along time. I started moving closer to her face and then i kissed her. She didn't kiss back but after a few seconds she did. We kissed for what felt like hours. But then we stopped to get some air.

Chapter 6 comming soon watty's💕♡︎♡︎