4.the movie night

"I turn on the tv and go on Netflix. What do you wanna watch taehyungie. Lets watch a scary movie."

I normaly don't watch scary movies by myself . I get scared too fast. I pouth. "But your not gonna watch it alone." Im gonna be right here next to you." I don't know tae . "Come on y/n im right next to you nothing will happen your save with me right next you ."

Ok , i always feel save when im with you so lets watch a scary movie. Im still a bit scared ." If your scared then just close your eyes and hug me i will hug you back and make you feel save ok." Ok taehyungie thanks. I love your personality so mutch taehyung . " I love your personality too y/n."

Ok what scary movie do you wanna watch . I don't know any cuz i don't watch them. So name one and i will search it up and we will watch it together and enjoy the snacks .

Lets watch It. It what is it im confused. It is a clown movie . My friend told me its scary . I haven't watched it but he told me its scary. Clowns , i hate clowns so mutch . I always yell when i see a scary clown on the tv. When i was young my brother use to scare me . He would put on clown masks and scare me whenever i come out of the bathroom.

" Nothing is gonna happen y/n im here by your side." I will protect you no matter what.I search It up on netflix . I got scared and almost threw the remote at the tv when i saw that clown.

" Hahaahaha...don't be so scared it's just in the tv and im right next to you im protecting you remember." I can't i get scared easily. I click on the clown movie it.

" There now lets watch this together ." Come let me hold you in my arms ." I blush and do what i told to do." See now no need to get scared and lets watch this." Ok

Here there are snacks lets eat the snacks. Yeah sure .

We both watch It and after 2 hours and 26 minutes it was over.

Come on lets get up and clean this up the blanket the snacks the lights and the pilows. See you are save with me y/n. He smiles at me so i smile back. Tae don't you hate doing this cuz i feel you hate doing this. It seems like im a baby and you are the only one taking care of me don't you hate it . " What were would you get that idea from y/n , i love taking care of you. I would and will always take care of you . I won't ever get tired i love taking care of you. "

Aaww realy i love you so mutch taehyung ." I love you too y/n." And do not ever say that again. Ok . " I will always take care of you.

" 1 hour later "

Y/n i need to go home now its getting late. I pouth . I wish you could stay here forever and never leave me. Taehyung do you wanna live here with me . " Aaww Y/n i thought you never asked ofcourse i wan't to live here with you forever , love you so mutch Y/n. " Lets go to my house real quick i need to take all my things and put them here.

" Im not gonna pack al my stoff tonight im only gonna take a few clothes and tommorow i will pack everything and place them here." Ok yeah lets do that its getting late so yeah we will do it tommorow." Yeah lets go to my house now and take a few clothes now. "

We go out of the house and get in tae's car. We both put our seatbelts on. We left the garage and went to tae's house . He hold's my hand all the way to his house . Ofcourse i blush. When we arrived at his house we both got out of the car.