Five | That Bushy Haired Girl With The Brown Eyes

The four of them pile back into their compartment, out of breath and completely exhausted.

Each one of them, however, sporting the biggest grins on the planet.

"Did you see," Lee wheezes, "The look on his face!"

George clutches his stomach, doubled over as Laurel leans on him for support, Fred with his arm wrapped around her waist as he steadies himself and Lee in a pile on the floor.

Once all four find the ability to breath again, they collapse into their seats, breathing heavily.

"That was by far the most needed prancing session of my life," Laurel breathes, "Those first years were having a heart attack!"

"I know!" George grins, fist bumping with Lee as Fred frowns slightly, "A real shame we didn't find Ron and Harry whilst we were at it. That would've been gold."

Laurel nods, "Getting Ron, maybe. But I'm pretty sure if Dumbledore or anyone found out I'd helped to prank the chosen one on his first day of Hogwarts id have to be shot on sight."

Fred frowns, "Shot? Like in the muggle movies? They'd use a muggle way to kill you?"

She grins, hiding the guilt knotted in her stomach, "I don't think any wizard has used a gun in the time we've been on the planet."

George nods, "Muggles aren't practical. We have wands to do the dirty work for us."

"In other words," Laurel grins, "Purebloods are lazy."

Fred slaps a hand over his mouth whilst George pokes her side with his own wand, "You're from a hella long line of the worst Purebloods of the lot."

"Ugh, don't even go there Weasley. At least I don't have hideous red hair."

"Hey!" The twins yell in unison as Fred tentatively smooths down his hair, "Our hair is fantastic, thank you very much!"

She scoffs, grabbing her robes out of her trunk as she does so.

This time, the three boys smirk, "At least our robes are something to be proud of."

"Uh- huh. Arrogant, cocky Gryffindors are so much better than everyone else, aren't they?"

"You're worse than us three!" George complains, and Fred nods, "You're arrogant," he begins, and him and George start to alternate, "Cocky!"

"Not to mention sly!"

"Cold hearted, Fred, don't forget how cold hearted she is!"

"Oh yes, those poor boys she's broken the hearts of..."

Laurel rolls her eyes, a grin spreading across her face, "Right!" She says loudly, "I'm going to go and get changed."

"Finally," Fred teases, "Weve been waiting for you to get out so we can change for ages."

"Oh shut up."

"Make me."

She grins down at him, lowering herself to his height as he's sat down, "Silencio," she smirks, then turns and slams the compartment door, heading down the narrow corridor and out of sight, just catching George and Lee howling with laughter at Fred's forced silence.

"Excuse me!" A high pitched voice calls out. Laurel rolls her eyes at the accent. Honestly, a mini female Percy Weasley could not be any better way to describe that manner of tone.

"My friend- a first year like myself, had lost his toad. I was wondering if you had seen it."

She turns around, lowering her gaze to find a girl with big, light brown bushy hair and dark brown eyes staring up at her, arms folded.