15.

When I came to, the only light surrounding me was a bit of the moon pouring in through a small window covered by metal bars

I was laying on a very cold, very hard floor and couldn't make sense of my surroundings.
As I pulled myself into a sitting position, my protective instincts kicked in and my eyes searched the room for Luna and her father.
A rustling sound caught my attention as I spun completely around to see what it was.

"Who goes there?" I called out, bracing myself for whatever horrors laid in the shadows.
"Elle? Where are we?" the groggy voice of Luna herself called out from only a few feet away.
As my eyes adjusted I could see the outline of her and stood to rush by her side.
"Luna!"
I dropped to my knees and pulled her into my embrace.
"What happened? Where's dad?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes.
"I have no idea. I remember being at your house and then death eaters came. I saw them drag you away then I passed out before waking up here," I replied, still looking around to make sense of where we ended up.
"Ms. Lovegood? Me. Snape?" Another voice called out in the dark.
The friendly old face of Mr. Ollivander appeared in the light alongside one of the goblins I recognized from Gringotts.
"What on Merlin's earth are you two doing here?" Mr. Ollivander asked, his voice hoarse and quiet.
"I wish I knew sir," I replied honestly.
Just then, the sound of a door opening echoed off the walls around us.
Luna and I squeezed each other tight and kept our eyes on where we thought it might have come from.
The glow of a lantern appeared and made its way towards us. From the shadow I could tell that there were not only bars on the window, but bars in front of us as well, holding us in.

"Draco?" I whispered when I saw his all-too-familiar blonde head surface from the other side of what felt like a prison cell.
His eyes grew wide as he dropped the lantern, causing its flame to go out at his feet.
Simultaneously we both ran towards our side of the rusted bars.
"What the bloody fuck am I doing here?!" I screamed, reaching through to grab him by the shirt.
"I don't know!" he yelled back, struggling to break free from my grasp.
When he finally succeeded, he jumped back and picked up the lantern to relight it.
"My father's been bringing prisoners in and out for the Dark Lord all week, I had no idea you were even down here," he said, his voice shaking with panic.

"Oh, hello Draco."
Luna walked over to stand next to me, wrapping her hands around my arm.
"Both of you?"
Draco gulped and I could tell he was shaking.
"Please just tell us what's going on," I begged, holding myself back from tears.
"I really don't know, I was just told to bring down water for our quote on quote 'new guests'. I wasn't told anything else," he admitted.
I shook my head in disbelief and rubbed Luna's back, hoping to comfort her in any way that I could.
"Where's Mr. Lovegood?" I asked Draco.
"Seriously, Elle, I haven't got a clue about any of this. But I swear, I will get you out of here. Both of you," he reached through the bars and placed his hand on my shoulder gently.
"Is Severus here then, since he's your protector now?" I asked in a mocking tone, pushing his hand off of me.
"He's at Hogwarts still, I reckon my father hasn't mentioned a word of this to him either. Truly there isn't one good reason my father would bring you here," Draco explained.
I shook my head again and took a step closer.
"Come here," I whispered.
Draco moved closer as well and turned his ear towards my lips.
"You're going to get us out of here and you're going to make damn sure that nothing happens to Luna in the meantime, got it?" I threatened.
He nodded frantically and passed me a bottle of water without saying a word.
"Hey."
I reached out to grab his wrist before he could turn away.
"I know this isn't who you are Draco, I trust you."
He nodded and gave me one last longing stare before disappearing back around the corner.