Headcanons

A few of my personal headcanons:

Tony Stark, though atheist, is ridiculously superstitious. Whenever he thinks something may be haunted, he freaks out and calls Pepper because "The power of Gingers might compel them."

Budapest was the most boring mission Clint and Natasha ever went on. Therefore they have decided to compare all of the strange/etc things that happen to them with the Avengers to Budapest as a joke.

This is one a lot of people have, but Loki is genderfluid and shifts forms to fit the gender they're feeling. 

Thor's favorite pop tart flavor is strawberry.

Jane has a tendency to accidentally set things on fire. Specifically food. She has on more than one occasion forgotten to add water to her ramen noodles and accidentally left frozen pizzas in the oven for way too long.

When he's had a really stressful mission, Steve sometimes hides food. It's an old habit from his childhood that he's been in therapy for since he started living with the Avengers.

For at least six months after he came out of the ice, Steve was contemplating suicide just to be able to see his best guy (Bucky) again.

When they found out that Peter could lift Mjolnir, it was at a party similar to AOU. He pulled as hard as he could because he thought it was just really heavy and accidentally hit himself in the face.

The reason Peter likes his sandwiches squished flat is because that's how Ben used to make them. Ben did it that way because he thought that made them cook faster and because keeping it fluffy was too hard. 

Natasha collects pillowpets. Only Clint knows this. No one else has gone into her room because they're afraid they'll find a body or something. In reality it's just pillowpets. She cuddles with them whenever she's had a tough day or a bad mission.

Steve cusses like a sailor, but never in English. He's first gen Irish American, and speaks fluent Irish Gaelic. The "language" comment in AOU was a joke. 

Steve and Bucky, in their attempt to get with the times, discovered Vine. Need I say more?

Bucky's favourite modern musician is Billie Eilish. His favourite song is Ocean Eyes.

Peter has the 'YOU ARE MY DAD' vine as Mr. Stark's ringtone.