Chapter 4

Monday morning, you and Kirishima are riding the train on your way to Hawks' agency. Once there, you head to the locker area to change into your hero costumes and proceeded to Hawks' office.

Being known as the little sister of the #2 Hero somehow gave you an air of authority in the agency. Every employee and sidekick that you passed down the hallways politely greeted you, but you told them to treat you as an intern and not as Hawks' little sister. Despite the special treatment, you're just somehow glad that your foster brother employed such nice people.

Standing in front of Keigo's office, you tried to listen to whether he's talking with someone inside or not before opening the door. Upon entering you and Kirishima greeted Keigo who was standing behind his desk with his back towards you and hands behind his back looking at the street below.

Keigo:

"Hey, Baby Bird and Red Riot! How was your weekend?" he turned around to face you.

Y/N:

"Onii-chan! I told you to stop calling me that! Sheesh!" he just laughed at your reaction.

'Baby Bird' was the nickname he gave you when you were still a baby. Since he was a bird and you were his little foster sister, it was only right to call you his 'Baby Bird'. However, you hated this nickname since he uses it just to embarrass you in front of other people.

He held out his hand gesturing for you and Kirishima to take a seat as he also sat down at his desk.

Kirishima:

"So, what's in our agenda, boss?" he asked cheerfully itching to get out there and put villains behind bars.

Y/N:

"Please don't call him 'Boss', Eijiro. He's just going to gloat." you shook your head finding these nicknames silly.

Keigo:

"Aw, come on, Baby Bird! I think I deserve the title, right? I mean, this is my agency after all." he grinned turning to Kirishima for support.

Kirishima:

"Right!" he said grinning, agreeing that Hawks is the "Boss".

Y/N:

"Tsk! You two are perfect for each other. Just get married already!" you said rolling your eyes and crossing your arms. These clowns were starting to annoy you.

When you and Kirishima were in your first year and became friends, you were worried that Keigo would not like him. But much to your surprise, they got along pretty well. It was great that your foster big brother liked your best friend since Kirishima was the first real friend you've had. However, you did not expect that these two would get along so well that Kirishima would just agree to whatever Keigo said.

Keigo:

"Okay, okay! Don't be so salty, Baby Bird." he raised his hands in defense.

You gave him the stink eye letting him know that he better drop it or he's going to regret teasing you. Seeing the look in your eyes made him scared.