Chapter 10

Kirshima and Todoroki can only sympathize with you as they watched you leave with tears streaming down your face. Without any second thought, they rushed to catch up to you as they saw you exit the restaurant.

Kirishima:

"We have to catch up to her!"

Your bestfriend knows that you're strong, but given your emotional state, he feared that you might do something reckless.

Todoroki:

"Mmmm."

Todoroki nodded in agreement as he kept his eyes on you standing in the doorway of the restaurant shielding your eyes with your arm from the camera flashes.

'The reporters are still here? Great! If they realize that she's been crying, they might make up another story about her.'

Krishima began to worry that a new rumor about you would spread. The two men finally caught up to you since you were stopped in your tracks by the photographers taking your picture. They both took a hold of your arms as they led you down the street to get away from the press shouting your name, demanding answers to their questions.

You looked at your two friends leading you down the street. You totally forgot that they were there with you due to your dads surprise announcement. 

Y/N:

"Todoroki-kun? Eijiro? What are you doing?"

They were a bit surprised at your question.

Kirishima:

"Helping you escape, of course!"

Your bestfriend didn't look at you as he continued to run along side you with his hand on your left arm.

Y/N:

"Escape?! What do you mean?"

'Escape from what?'

As if he heard your thoughts, Todoroki responded..

Todoroki:

"From the press. They're following us."

He answered looking ahead.

You turned to look behind and you can see some of the press that were standing in front of the restaurant were now gaining on you.

Y/N:

"Sh*t."

You cursed under your breathe, thinking of a way to lose them when you heard Todoroki give the two of you directions.

Todoroki:

"Let's go this way."

The three of you turned around a corner which revealed a busy street. 

'Perfect!'

You thought as you kept running.

'We'll easily lose them here.'

Up ahead, you entered a dark alley and the three of you crouched behind a couple of garbage cans to hide from your pursuers. You remained silent as you listened for the footsteps getting louder. Luckily, the street you entered were bustling with people which made it hard for the press to see you enter the dark alleyway and only passed by your hiding spot.

You heaved a sigh of relief as the shouts from the press slowly vanish. 

Kirishima:

"Finally! We lost them. Good thinking Todoroki."

He put his hand on Todoroki's shoulder and smiled.

Todoroki:

"We're not safe yet. It won't be long before they realize where we're hiding. Come on!"