Chapter Six

Josie's Pov
"Josie! Josie time to get up! Wakey wakey!" I let the loudest groan out when my bedroom door was slammed opened so fast almost breaking of the hinges a little.

I tossed over on the other side of my bed bringing one of my pillows over my head to shield off not only Markl's loud voice but the shinning light.

The loudest sounds of Howl and Sophie downstairs cooking. I took one quick peek at the calender on the wall and shut my eyes real quick.

"It's Sunday, it's my day off, goodnight." I snickering deeply before I heard the teen whining loudly gazing at me once I had turned back to stare at him.

"Oh come on you are no fun, how are you a fire witch and all you do is sleep." He exclaimed.

"How are you a full apprentice and only know how to change your appearance." I shot back at him snickering when he shot me the deepest glare huffing.

"Oh how cold." He smirked slightly and I thought finally he was gonna leave me be to fall right back into sleep that is until I felt the sharpest cold water land on me so fast.

I screamed loudly my hair being coated to the max as well as my sleep clothes. I could feel the steam coming off me from the heat Markl tossed a smirk my way creating some water balls from his hand.

"You thought, I've been learning so much more. " I yanked my hair back from my face laughing quietly, tossing the blanket off me fast.

"Oh you little shit." I laughed hopping up so fast, I created some fire balls quickly rushing after Markl who started laughing.

I shot the fire balls out so quick at least trying to land one on his ass, almost slipping on my bare feet when I slipped in the hallway while he kept firing water at me.

"You are breaking the rules no magic inside!" I laughed loudly quickly jumping over the end table where Heen was sleeping almost bumping into the wall when Markl skidded down the hallway, straight towards the stairs.

"Howl said that rule is invalid now!" I laughed crashing into the wall by the stairs creating a small loud boom.   But I shook the quick pain away sliding down the stairs railing shooting out a fire ball so fast that it bounced off Markl's head landing  right by Calcifer who yelped his eyes wide.

"Lord! You devil women! Howl come get your crazy girlfriend." I jumped off the stair railing and landed a fire ball on Markl who yelped whining out but he dodged again and I almost hit Howl till he ducked down it hitting the wall instead.

"What the hell you two! It's six in the morning how do you two have this much energy." He groaned placing his hand through his hair deeply.

"He started it I just wanted to sleep." I chuckled casually but then glared at Luna and Calcifer who were snickering together.

"He isn't my boyfriend, he is my wizard teacher.  I am one of his apprentices that is all." I made an x motion huffing yanking my wet hair back moving around Howl who was laughing at me a bit while I greeted Sophie who was laughing quietly.

"We also share an emotional bound through our hearts, don't forget that." Howl laughed out.

"Yeah, yeah." I waved him off feeling his emotions of amusement.

"You look like a wet dog! Oh my god." Howl laughed even harder at me.

"I hate you Howl! " I laughed entering one of the spare bathrooms down here I grabbed one of my blouses and some pants slipping on the boots as well.

It's strange how it's been so many months here and they all already feel like my family... No they are my family and treat me like family it's something I didn't know how much I missed in a such a long time till now.

I grabbed one of the brushes, brushing through my hair deep still hearing Howl laughing at how bad my hair look. I found it quite amusing as well. I stared at myself  in the mirror gazing into my own eyes.

So much had changed already. I'm more confident in the heat and flames I feel inside me. I'm learning all the good ways to be a successful good witch. Learning all the charms, spells and potions.

I then gently lifted my hand up to create a small gentle flame dancing it all around bony fingers tips and palms smiling at how I could control it better feeling the heat.

I was so happy with my progress, and even my thoughts started to drift over to Howl quite a lot his eyes, his smile, his laugh. The freaking flirting dear lord.

I let the flames die down and jumped when I heard Howl calling out to me loudly.

"Josie come eat!" I exhaled roughly relaxing turning to face the door.

"Give me a minute!"