𝙚 𝙞 𝙜 𝙝 𝙩

"you can do it hyung! i believe you can."

doyoung closed his eyes tightly, hands clammy and legs like jelly.

he was going to go and talk to taeyong and jaehyun finally, and the boy was feeling anything but good.

"tch doie. it's not like you're asking them out. you're just reminding them about your project."

"yes. just for the project. exactly."

doyoung took a deep breath, before walking towards the other two.
how convenient that even their lockers were side by side.

he stepped towards them slowly, getting his right hand up and tapping jaehyun's broad and hard shoulder for their attention.

to say he was surprised when he felt the muscle from the fabric would be an understatement.

doyoung gulped in fear, as soon as the said man turned, with a blank expression, and taeyong turned to look at him too.

"um.. hello. just wanted to remind you of our project. if you let me know when and where we can start, that would be good for all of us."

doyoung was looking at everywhere apart from their eyes, and jaehyun found it so cute how the one before him would puff his cheeks and blink like a baby.

"what do you say babe?"

jaehyun asked, looking at taeyong, and doyoung literally had shivers run down his spine as soon as he heard his deep and beautiful voice.

"let's meet after school okay? near that diner. if that's okay with you?"

taeyong asked, trying to make doyoung feel atleast a little comfortable because jaehyun was scaring him, and smiled slightly when doyoung nodded yes.

"yeah sure. see you after school then.
bye."

doyoung flashed them a tight lipped smile, and skipped away from them, making taeyong sight and hit jaehyun on the back jovially.

"love you're not supposed to scare him like that."

jaehyun turned to him and smiled, showing his deep dimples.

"i know but i'm not sorry. did you see how cute he was?"

"yeah i saw."

-

hey im back! and im okay ig(?)
how are you all? :)
also, so sorry for the really late update
:( i like this story but i have no idea how to continue this. so im taking my time and let new scenarios brew in my head
i hope it's okay that lust will take a lot of time for me to complete, or not.
who knows?