𝙚 𝙡 𝙚 𝙫 𝙚 𝙣

the three have been working on their project for the last 2 hours, accompanied with a lot of mental breakdowns and black coffee.

taeyong was close to dozing off on jaehyun's shoulder, who was trying to stop his sleepy yawns, and instead was trying to concentrate on what doyoung was saying, his hands flying around.

doyoung on the other hand, was trying so hard to not look at taeyong sleeping cutely, lips cherry red and open a little, small snores.

his heart warmed a little and he smiled at the two when jaehyun carefully rested the elder's head on his shoulder, delicately to not wake him up.

"you both should go home jaehyun.
it's late. i'm sorry for keeping you here so long. you both must be so tired."

saying that, he put the books aside, silently standing up and lending a hand to jaehyun, who smiled gratefully.

the man stood up with the other, hands catching doyoung's and taeyong sleepily opened his eyes when his legs wobbled.

"jae, are we going home?"

"yes babe."

"oh. you both completed the project without me? already?"

"no taeyong. the project isn't completed yet. it's getting late. and all of us tired. so, let's start again tomorrow after school okay?"

"okay doyoung."

"oh! totally forgot to ask. would you like to stay for dinner? i could make some good ol' and warm ramen."

he smiled kindly, trying to make them feel as comfortable as possible.

"aww that's a kind offer, but it's okay. thank you doie."

taeyong said, and giggled slightly afterwards when he saw doyoung's cheeks turn soft pink.

jaehyun noticed that too, smiling at doyoung, before taking taeyong's hand and leading them to the living room.

opening the door and pulling taeyong closed to him, jaehyun turned back to look at doyoung, who was standing near the door, a small smile on his face.

"thank you doyoung."

"your welcome. and drive home sa- hey wait! where is your bike?"

"i parked it near the school doyoung."

"do you want me to walk you two to there? i mean, it's pretty late, and..."

"thank you doyoung. but that's fine. the school is just a 10 minute walk away."

"okay. after you get your bike, drive home safe."

"will do."

jaehyun nodded at him, turning away when doyoung smiled a little and then closed the door.

they were a little distance away from doyoung's home, when taeyong slipped his small hand into jaehyun's large ones.

it was silent for a while, before taeyong opened his mouth.

"i may be starting to like him jae."

the only answer taeyong ever got was jaehyun squeezing his hand softly.

-