𝙛 𝙤 𝙪 𝙧 𝙩 𝙚 𝙚 𝙣

what is it about them that attracts me towards them so much?
i can't believe it.
it's just been 5 days since we met.

was what doyoung thought as he sat at the far end of class, eyes burning onto the backs of two boys.

are you breaking them up doyoung?
what if me catching feelings would make them split up?

catching feelings?

doyoung you already did.

what if-

the bell rang, snapping doyoung out of his thoughts and he got up, arranging his books in his bag, throwing it over his shoulder.

looking at the entrance of the room, he saw taeyong and jaehyun, and standing a little further away was jungwoo smiling at him.

the three of them were waiting for him.

taking a deep breath in and pushing away all of the mocking thoughts and voices, the boy made his way down to the door, trying to avoid certain someone's eyes, but obviously failed.

he stared at taeyong staring at him, deep and dark enticing eyes pulling him into a web of attraction and lust, and doyoung wanted nothing more than to kiss taeyong and jaehyun until he's run out of breath.

clearing his throat at his unholy thoughts, doyoung smiled tight lipped at both of the boys, and almost sprinted away to jungwoo.

taeyong must've realized why the boy almost ran away from them, and he smirked, looking at the back of the younger's head, who was walking ahead with jungwoo, their arms linked together.

"he is seriously so fucking cute. i don't think i can wait anymore jaehyun."

"why did you smile at him like that?"

"cause he looked at me like that."

"like what?"

"like the way we look at each other."

-