II.

my body is a cage - arcade fire

" Draco , stop! Jesus! " Sierra yelled over the music as Draco dragged her by her wrist.

He opened a door to a dormitory. He pushed her in the room, locking the door behind them. " What where you thinking?! " He yelled at her, holding her wrists again.

" Let go. " She said in a low tone. This made Draco tighten his grip even more, making Sierra wince.

" You can't say what i can and not do! You don't fucking own me, Malfoy! We've only been talking for what , like a couple of hours?! " Sierra yelled out in frustration.

" You just can't go kiss some random boy. Especially not him! " He hissed back, still holding her wrists. She scoffed at this, " Oh really? What makes you any different then? I saw you with- with that girl. "

He clenched his jaw and stood closer to her. His free hand gripped her face by her cheeks. " I don't know what you're talking about. " He said with a stern tone.

" Let fucking go of me. " She looked in his eyes as he held her against him with tight grip on her face and wrist.

The two stared at each other , hearing both their heartbeats beating a rapidly fast beat, the muffled music in the background started changing to the song ' my body is cage ' by arcade fire. They both were filled with adrenaline from the drugs and alcohol.

Sierra watched Draco his lips parten, hearing his breathing, before he roughly connected their lips. He let go of her wrist, still holding onto her face. Sierra put her arms around his neck, pulling him closer if that was even possible.

Draco started to shuffle the two to the bed as they both pushed their shoes off. Sierra felt the edge of the bed hit her legs as Draco threw her on the bed as he started unbuttoning his white blouse.

Sierra looked at him with dark eyes as she watched every move. He grabbed something out of his pocket and crawled on top of her, " Open up. "

Sierra obeyed and opened her mouth, as he placed the yellow pill with a smiley on her tongue. " Swallow. "

She closed her mouth, swallowing the pill. He put a hair strain behind her ear, " Good girl. " He said, before leaving small kisses on her neck.

Draco sat up right, taking a yellow pill himself and swallowed it. He reconnected their lips after, their mouths opening, searching both their mouths of with their tongues.

Draco started getting her top off, without breaking their kiss, " how does your fucking top work " he said, between kisses, breathing the same air. She chuckled , giving vibrate feelings against his lips. She slowly took her skirt off, and opened up the buttons from her body as Draco helped her taking it off fast. He looked at her body, " so beautiful " he whispered to himself as he scanned her body in the blueish lingerie set she was wearing.

Draco started kissing her neck again, leaving small love bites and sucking on them. Sierra let out soft whimpers at his touch, as she wrapped her arms around his back, started leaving red scratches from her perfect manicured nails.

This made Draco groan, biting harder, leaving now red spots, that will turn purple in any second. He started working more down.

Sierra bit her lip as his mouth did so much work. Draco left more, now purple bruises on her cleavage.

She let out a high pitched moan , loving the feeling of his mouth around her breasts. God she couldn't imagine what kind of feeling he would give her if he was down there if this already made her moan.

He groaned at her moan and smiled at himself as he felt her moan against his hand. He sat back, starting to pull his pants off.

Draco started pulling her panties off, and sat on his knees , in front of her. He grabbed her legs, pulling her closer to his face. Sierra looked at the ceiling, biting her lip with a smile, ready for the pleasure.

Draco started kissing around clit as she shivered at this. She let out small whimpers as he then kissed her clit softly, " tell me, what do you want " he said with a husky voice , looking at her from down under.

" y-you " She said with a shaky voice. " Beg. " he said, breathing against her. " P-please Draco. Touch me. F-Fuck me. Anything, please. " This made Draco harden and connected his lips to her. He licked every inch of her, in and out.

Sierra moaned out, grabbing his head, pushing and pulling his hair. This made Draco grab her tights harder, forming finger prints on her.

She felt the pleasure get close, until she felt him back up. " Fuck you. " She spat as he chuckled.

She connected their lips, grabbing his neck. He put his head in the crook of her neck as she kissed his neck, leaving bites and bruises.

Until suddenly she felt him enter her without a warning which made her head throw back.

As he went faster, he held her neck with his hand. She hissed as the room was filled with the sounds of their bodies colliding. They were both sweaty and breathless.

She smiled at herself as he started going rougher, tighten his grip on her neck as she started scratching his back again. She tried to tease him , to see how far this would go. She started moaning harder " F-Fred "

Draco let go of her neck and grabbed her face again, " What the fuck did you just say?! " He said, going into her harder. She smiled dorkly at him as his hand clenched around her cheeks. " Say it again , you fucking slut. " She slightly got scared actually as he raised his voice, but she was overwhelmed with pleasure as he went rougher in to her.

" who's making you feel this good , huh? " He made her face her as she tried throwing her head back. " Y-you " she whimpered out. " And what's my fucking name?! " He slammed harder and faster.

" D.. hmp. Draco " She moaned out. " Don't you dare say his name again, understood? " She nodded as she felt her walls clench around his dick. " Use your words. " She moaned " yes, d-draco. "

" Good. Now you're gonna be a good girl and come for me. " He said into her ear as he did his last rough thrusts, feeling himself also come close. " Y-yes, Draco. " They both were a moaning, sweating mess.

" I-I'm coming " She said and she suddenly felt the hand back on her neck. She held his arm as she felt herself release around him.

He let out a sigh as she looked at him. He looked down and laid back down on the bed. Sierra was sitting on her knees, wiping of the rest of him off her face.

He opened his eyes and looked at her. " Come here " He opened his arms for her as she laid next to him, accepting his arms around her as he played with her hair. He gave her a soft kiss and smiled at her, " You're amazing " she chuckled at herself and nuzzled into his chest, the two teenagers closing both their eyes, listening to their heartbeats and to the muffled music and screaming of other teenagers. " I know. "