XVI.

she's not gone yet but she's leaving - the fratellis

" Why can't you just? Like , get invisible and come home with me " Draco said as he helped Sierra pack up her last stuff.

" D, come on. We will manage. We're still gonna hang out. " She chuckled as she folded her skirts.

" You're all the way in France! " He said in frustration as he rolled up her socks, " No you moron, i don't live in France. "

" Yeah i know, but if you go back to school, my owl will take a while " He muttered.

She grabbed his hand, turning him towards her. " Stop crying and help me pack. "

" Can't believe i'm the one sobbing about you leaving, i would've expected you to sob over it. " She rolled her eyes as she closed her trunk. " Just look at the positive. " She softly kissed his lips as they smiled in the kiss.

" Walk me to my carriage? " She asked him as her arms were wrapped around his neck. He nodded as he held onto her waist, " what about your luggage? "

" They're going to bring it up, look , all our trunks are still here. " He nodded at her kiss before he gave her a small peck fast on the lips.

The two walked out the dormitory, looking at it for the last time.

They interlaced their hands as they walked outside to the courtyard, ready to say their sad goodbyes.

Blaise and Diane were standing in front of each other as they held onto their hands, talking to each other.

Alison was hugging Cedric softly , trying not to hurt him.

Célia was standing next to Eliott as she fiddled with her hands, looking at all the students.

Leo was talking to some random blond haired girl that he probably met at a party.

" I'll be right back " She let go off his hand as she gave him a smile.

Sierra walked up to the blond haired girl and gave her a wave. " Hey Luna. "

" Hi Sierra! I will miss you, although your presence will still be in the bed you slept. And my touch and presence will always be in your shoulder, in your tattoo. " Luna said with a soft voice.

Sierra chuckled, " come here , silly " She embraced the fragile girl in her arms as she felt Luna her arms wrap tightly around her.

" You're a very comfortable hugger. " She smiled before giving her kiss on the cheek and skipping off to say goodbye to some more students.

Sierra chuckled to herself before she caught some curly hair in the corner of her eye. " 'Mione! "

Hermione turned around with a big smile, " Sierra! "

The girls smiled before giving each other a soft hug, " gosh i'm going to miss you so much! I know we didn't talk much, but we definitely should hang out in the summer! " Hermione said as she backed up again.

Sierra nodded at her words as her hands rested on her shoulders. " We really should, thankyou for everything. "

Suddenly she felt some pair of eyes on her.

She let go of her friend, looking at Harry and Ron.

" Have a good summer. " Ron said with a small smile.

Sierra nodded, " hope you will have a good one as well" She softly smiled back at the redhead.

" Yeah, take care. " Harry said with a smile.

Suddenly Sierra put her hand out for Harry. " Let's just start over and be friends? "

Harry chuckled and adjusted his glasses before shaking her hand softly , " Yeah, okay let's do that. "

Sierra had said goodbye to her friends before she walked back to Draco who was talking with someone from Durmstrang.

Draco bid his goodbye before turning to the girl " so this is it? "

She nodded at him before giving him a tight her, which she gladly got in return in as well. " i'm going to miss you so so so much , D. "

" You don't even know how much i'm going to miss you, S. " They chuckled before they gave each other a loving kiss on the lips.

" Oh i almost forgot, i have something for you. " She ruffled in her pocket of her dress, before pulling out two polaroids carefully.

She softly put them in his hands as he took a look at them.

He smiled at himself when one polaroid was one of them together, dancing at the very same spot they were standing on right now.

The second one made him gulp slightly before he locked his dark eyes with the girl, " is that my bed? "

She softly nodded, " Took it when you went for a shower, after we were done. "

It was a selfie polaroid of Sierra in her blue lacy underwear on Draco his bed.

" You're making me go crazy, S " he whispered in her ear which made her bit her lip. " I know. "

He softly hid the polaroids in the inside of his sweater, " i also have something for you. "

He grabbed a small ring out of his pocket, " It's the same one i have. " He showed him his ring and the other ring in his hand.

The ring was silver with a infinity logo on it.

" Proposing already? " She chuckled as she smiled widely at him.

He chuckled as he took her hand, putting the ring around her ring finger.

" I love it , Draco. " She kissed his lips one last time when she heard that the carriages and boat from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang were ready.

" When will i see you again? " He whispered against her lips.

" Sooner then you think, pretty boy. "

The end.

Side A.

that's a wrap on the first side.
see you soon.
- lindsay <3