Ch 9:Talking about Lady Salem

Silver Pov

Issei:Silver is there something you're not telling us?

Silver:I'll tell you when we get back.

We teleported back and we met up with Sona's peerage.

Silver:Pull up a chair and make yourselves comfortable. This is a long ass story.

They all sat down and Sona sat in my lap. I sigh and started to explain.

Silver:Originally Creatures of Grimm walked the world. Grimm were creatures with no grief, no mercy, or hearts. They only cared for their young. Before angels and fallen angels came into the picture there were some Grimm that were strong enough would take the shape of a human or were almost human. One of them was my king Salem.

They all look at each other. I continued.

Silver:Then the great leaders of all three factions great leaders drove to wipe them from the face of the Earth. The humans at the time did fight the Grimm to survive, but when the great leaders and god decided to wipe them out the humans fought to protect their way of life. Close to none survived. Those who did saut out to find the Grimm pools to bring back great powers of the Grimm. Faunas, a special kind of human that lived that way of life either looked for the Grimm pools, or evolved into the Yokaî everyone knows today.

Koneko was nearly crushed by this information.

Silver:Lady Salem is the last known full blooded Grimm. After the near extinction of the Grimm. Lady Salem developed a type of magic that both humans and faunas knew at the time known as a Semblance and a Aura. Her semblance was hiding that she was something else.

Everyone got totally confused and then I explained more.

Silver:Basically. It hides what she really is basically tuning her into just for example a human she would lose her normal traits and gained the traits that of a human. Salem was found by Sirzechs and brought into his peerage. She then left his peerage for her power to grow slowly.

Issei:But how is she part fallen angel?

Silver:After she grew her third set of wings, she went to the fallen angels and became one. After a few months of killing other devils in the area, Sirzechs came to meet Lady Salem. She explained why she left and why she became a fallen angel. Sirzechs then said that he respects Salem's decision and gave her evil pieces. After a few years she found a way to make evil pieces without the crystal that is used to make them.

Sona:Wow. That's a lot.

Silver:Try being a animatronic wolf hearing that for the first time.

Issei:Yeah that's true.

Sona:Hey Silver.

Silver:Yeah?

Sona:Did you know that Riser is getting married to Rias?

Silver:Heh! Stupid bitch had it coming.

All:Oh yeah.