Ch 16:The lost Vampire and Dragon

Silver Pov

Night hit quickly as I was walking home after a long ass day of looking for a PS5, when I saw two people who looked pretty lost.

Koneko:Silver

Koneko:Silver. Are they ok?

Silver:Dunno. I'll as them.

I walked over to ask them if they were ok when the boy got in a fighting stance.

Silver:Whoa! Slow your motor there scooter.

Boy:Who are you and where am I?

Silver:My name is Silver Emily and your in the town of Kuoh.

Girl:What year is it?

Koneko:2012. (Dark:We wish. Right?)

Girl:2012?!

Silver:Why? What's wrong?

Girl:This may sound far-fetched, but I've been asleep for a thousand years.

Silver:It's not far-fetched to me and Koneko. She's a Yokaî and I'm a walking corps in a animatronic suit turned human.

Boy:Really?

Silver:Yeah. Anyway...That's enough about us and you guys are?

Girl:I'm Serana. I'm a vampire.

Boy:I'm Spyro. I'm a dragon.

Silver:Really?

They both nod.

Silver:Well ok then.

I then remembered Rias' obsession with dragons and strong ones at that. I looked back at Spyro. He looked small but looked like he could pack a big punch, I then looked at Serana. She looked like she has a lot of experience with magic, but Rias will find a way to use her to kill me. I sigh.

Silver:Could you two follow me?

Spyro:Why?

Silver:I'll explain everything when we get to my place. You just need to trust me.

Serana:Why should we trust you?

Koneko:He's trying to protect both of you because the one who abandoned him for dead want to use you to kill him again.

Serana:Oh.

I lead them back to my house then I started to explain everything.

Serana:So your saying a war happened while I was sleeping.

Silver:Yep.

Spyro:And you want us to join your peerage to protect us from this Rias girl?

Silver:Yes.

Serana:I'm willing to join you.

Spyro:Same.

I bonded Serana to the second bishop piece and Spyro to a pawn.

Silver:Thank you for understanding.

Spyro:It's no problem.