Chapter 29

Albert's POV
I am currently in the condo room, today is a rest day for all of us, therefore, I can do anything I want for the whole night. Time check, it's 6:45 in the evening. 

To start the whole free night, I read a book, I was peacefully reading my book when...

I saw Eula, wearing a long silk almost see through white night gown,any man couldn't help but stare but I tried my best not to. She's sitting on the couch which is in front of me, and is putting on body cream and Lotion. As she did that her wavy hair was also moving as she applied the lotion and body cream on her legs.. I am trying my very best not to look and I am very bad at it. 

God! This is complete torture.!

"what?" she asked and I finally came in to my senses again.

"hmm?"

"wala, there was something on the floor" I made an excuse.

"huh? Where?" she asked.

"it's gone"

Even though the aircon is not under fan, I can still feel the heat around, she's literally tormenting me right now, and I could feel myself already perspiring. 

"you've been staring for quite too long now, what's wrong?" she asked out of nowhere, while putting on body cream on her legs.

She noticed me without even looking, she has eyes like an eagle. 

"what?" I said acting like I don't know anything.

She just chuckled and continued applying. Moments later she then changed her clothes and went out, I don't know where the hell she's going, hmm, not asking permission from the husband ey. 

It started to get boring without her presence in the condo, without her it's quite boring, I love it when she's mad when I tease her HAHHA. 

Shortly thereafter, I also went down and went to the bar station right by the poolside to just sit around enjoy the relaxing view. 

When my order came "here's your bottle of beer sir"

Nobody was at the pool, except for one. Maybe just one of the tourists, but when she came out of the pool, But this woman wearing a two-piece black bikini caught my attention, I couldn't exactly see her face she was at the very corner of the poolside, but when she got up from the pool and started walking to fetch a towel, I realized it was Eula. 

Shit. 

This night has been filled with tormentation and torture.

She was walking at my direction, with that voluptuous and seductive body of hers, when she was coming at my direction it was like everything was on slow motion, and all I can see is every curve of her body and her smiling face. I can really say that this woman coming at me is a MODEL that body of hers is.... Is.. Ugh! I don't even know how to describe it. I could draw every curve of that god damn body of hers.