The Mother-in Law

Eula's POV
Finally, hindi na siya galit, it's just funny knowing the fact that he was jealous,

"madame, we have the meeting today with Martinez Corps. With the BOD" my secretary reminded.

Meron pala...

"oh? When?" I asked. "later 10:25 which is 30 minutes away" she said. "okay then, have the executive meeting room ready and everyone prepared" I said.

A few moments later I learned that they were already there and ako nalang wala "come on, sasha" I called.

"you're so calm today, Madame" she complimented. "am I not always calm?" I asked. "whenever we would have a meeting po kase with Martinez corps., you always panic" she said.

"well, iba na ang pag-ihip ng hangin ngayon, sasha" I told her.

As I went inside the Meeting room, albert wasn't inside, where the hell is he...

"good morning everyone, I'm sorry I'm late, shall we start?" I said.

"so, Ms. Valdes, how is the Building in Baguio?" a board member asked. "I'm glad you asked, it's doing very very good"

"I'm sorry I'm late" albert said and sat down in front of me.

"now we can start" Mr. Cruz said.

While we were discussing sales and outlays, albert was touching my legs with his foot......... Shit..

"mayghad, shit" I muttered,thank God they didn't hear it.

I gave him a death stare para tumigil, pero it only made it worse..

I kicked him, and It made a sound on the table, walang Naka pansin,so I kicked him again, but with more force.

"what is wrong with the table? Did someone bring a dog in the office?" someone asked.

Oh shit, I have to make a divertion.. Tsk.

"Mrs. Cortes, I'm sure it's nothing. Please proceed."i said.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"the marketing plan is ready" albert said in between conversation.

"what albert said is right, it was already furnished in Baguio" I said.

They were all confused and looked at each other continuously, ano ba yung sinabi ko?

"I mean, Mr. Martinez" I defended.

After our meeting we all had laughs and had a great time.

"Alam niyo ba kung bakit Ms. Valdes and Mr. Martinez are good in managing their companies?" Michael enthusiastically asked.

Everyone was waiting for his answer, then he continued

"because of LOVE" he said.

Everyone were all confused, and was suspecting.....

Albert and I looked at each other, secretly panicking.... SHIT!!

"love for their company" Michael continued.

Oh thank God! We would've been dead if they asked if we were together. Thank God!!!

I lauged sheepishly and albert chuckled.

That Joke was NOT funny..

Not even a little bit

After the meeting, I went to my office, I was still digesting what almost happened awhile ago...

Then someone knocked.

"come in" I said.

It was albert.