Mission Accomplished

Albert's POV
I'm going to her building to pick her up,Sabi niya kanina she has something to show me. Hindi ako nagpasama ng driver, so I drove the Range rover myself.

She went inside the car and nag beso siya. "so, where is it again?" I asked.

"Vania Ramoff" she said.

While I was driving I always held her hand.

"you know I've been thinking" she said out of nowhere. "what cara mia?"

"I think we should make our relationship as private as possible." she said. "why, munchkin?"

"Alam mo naman, we are not ordinary people, just one move of ours and then the consequences will be unimaginable" she explained.

She is right, it could be very dangerous.

"you're right, it could be quite risky" I said. "but don't worry, eventually, we will tell" she said then smiled.

"my eyes adored you" I said then kissed her hand..

We arrived at the place and went inside there was her designer, eula introduced me to her.

"albert, this is Vania, one of the best designers here in Manila" she said.

"pleasure to meet you" I said.

"the pleasure is all mine, Mr. Martinez" she said.

She was in the fitting room and moments later I saw her in a blue full length close fitting decollete dress with plunging neckline.

I am one lucky man.

"what do you think?" she asked.

"what do I think? You look stunning as ever" I said then tsked.

"well, lucky for you Mr. Martinez,your lover has quite a full figured and curvy body" her designer laughed.

"haha so is it alright?" she asked. "you look exquisite" I said.

After her fitting session we left the place and went to SM, she said she wanted to go shopping.

"do you already have something to wear on the charity event?" she asked. "yes, a power suit" I said.

"okay then"

We arrived at the mall and she is getting wild right now, she has this thing with shopping that makes her wild I think.

"will you buy anything?" I asked. "I dont know let's see"

"use my credit card" I offered. "I have my own, FYI"

She was gone for awhile I was in the Adidas department.

"babe, can you come here first" she called.

We went to Rolex,then she showed me a couple's watch I think this was the newly released one,