Chapter 9:

I woke up with the sun caressing my face and the smell of breakfast. I felt an arm was wrapped around my stomach as I laid on my back. I turned my head to see a sleeping Jimin. He looked so peaceful and...cute?

Once I realized it was him hugging me I immediately blushed. I carefully got up and fixed my shirt. I walked into the kitchen to see Jin and Jungkook cooking.

"Hello Y/N, sleep well?" Jungkook asked with his bunny smile.

"Yeah." I nodded and smiled back.

"Is Jimin comfortable to cuddle with?" Sakura asked behind me which made me jump.

"Yah! Don't scare me!" I said and slapped her arm as she laughed.

"Sorry," she pouted and hugged me. I patted her head and we sat down. "Jin it smells delicious~." She purred which he happily smiled at her.

"Thank you." He said as he set the table. "Can you wake up the others, just dont wake Yoongi he can get.. intense. Even his soulmate can't handle him." He chuckled. She nodded and went to wake the others.

Soon one by one each sleepy boy walked in with messy hair and rubbing their eyes. Jimin walked in and smiled once he saw me. "Y/N ah~," he chirped and hugged me. "How'd you like cuddling?" He chuckled and I blushed.

"Shut up." I muttered, making him laugh. He picked me up effortlessly, "yah what're you-" I blushed as he set me in his lap.

"We have to share, remember?" He smirked and burried his head in the crook of my neck. I pouted and once everyone was seated besides Yoongi, we all ate. Jimin was feeding me as if it was completely natural. I couldn't help but smile as he fed me my plate. He is literally so sweet. I could get used to this, maybe. He had the cutest smile, it was intoxicating.

After breakfast we all got ready for school. Me and the girls talk as we got on our outfits.

"So Y/N, your warming up to him~" Moon smiled.

"I guess." I shrugged and put my glasses on.

"You should wear contacts
Y/N, you'll look so much more prettier." Sakura smiled as he helped braid my hair.

"No thank you I'd rather put glasses on then put glass in my eyes." I recoiled and decided to not do make up.

Once we were finished we all walked out. The boys greeted us near the door and we walked out.

Once we walked into school we had gone our separate ways. I went to my class and began to read as I waiting for it to start.

Time Skip

At lunch I was walking to my original table when I felt myself being pushed. I fell and tried to save myself from falling my catching the floor or something. I cought the floor...with my face. I heard laughing all around me as I got up and noticed my glasses were shattered. I groaned and felt something cold and icy pour on me.

Mini poured her coffee on me... I sighed and stood up. I had enough of this, Dallia was laughing so much.

My fist balled up and I was pissed. They were too busy laughing to notice. I punched Mini right in her ugly ass mouth and she fell down. Her lip now bleeding and I grabbed someone's drink from their table and threw it on both of them.

They were now dripping with boba. I smirked and turned on my heel, and walked away.