Chapter 2 *SMUT*

Stellas’ P.O.V.

I adjusted my top as I climbed out of the car and walked up to the house lightly knocking on the door. It swung open to reveal Derek, “hey.” I gave him a smile, “hey.” I stepped inside, “pick your poison.” I noticed the bottle of Jack Daniel’s and grabbed it, “let’s start off with this.” It was strange I haven’t had a proper drink in four months after I swore to myself no more meaningless hook up to cope. I giggled as we were half way through the bottle and I felt myself getting tipsy, “y’know life ain’t always sunshine and rainbows.” he raised his glass tipping it towards me slightly then threw it back.

“Let’s play never have I ever.” he lifted a brow, “just between us two?” I laughed, “do you see anyone else ohh but there’s a twist?” he sighed, “that would be?” I smirked, “if we have we also have to take off an article of clothing.” I knew it was the alcohol talking but I didn’t care, “fine never have I ever danced on a bar table.” I threw back the rest of my glass and took off my shoes, “we don’t speak of those days.” I refilled my glass, “never have I ever forgotten a name while hooking up with someone.”

He rolled his eyes taking a swig then removed his shirt, “oh my god are you serious?” he nodded making me laugh harder, “never have I ever been caught masturbating.” I shook my head, “nope I make sure no one is home.” I tapped my chin thinking, “never have I ever sent a dirty text to the wrong person.” he took a swig and took off his socks making me start laughing again, “oh my god who was it?” he blushed, “my uncle.” I laughed before sobering up when he started, “never have I ever had a friend with benefits.” I took a swig then stripped myself of my jacket, “alright last round never have I ever said the wrong name during sex.” he started to take off his pants and I cracked up, “your horrible.” I nodded, “I know it keeps me awake at night.” it was meant to be a joke but there was a kind of heaviness behind it. 

I slid off my long sleeved t-shirt revealing a tank top underneath as I felt myself overheating and Derek stared at my tattoos, “damn that’s sick.” I shrugged, “hurt like a bitch because I wanted it done as little sessions as possible.” he nodded and turned so I could see his back and there was a triskelion, “so you like wolves?” he chuckled, “you could say that so you know what it means?” I nodded, “I’ve always been fascinated and it stands for Beta, Omega, Alpha.” he nodded looking impressed.

“I want to show you something and if you want to leave I understand all I ask is you tell no one except for Scott and Stiles and their little friend group since they know.” I nodded, “I promise.” he looked down and when he looked back up his canines were elongated and his eyes glowed bright red. My face dropped but it was only because of shock. I reached out and gently ran my fingers over the shape of his face, “wow.” I was aware of the mesmerization in my voice as I whispered but I couldn’t help it. I'd always wanted to believe something was out there but never had enough evidence to connect the dots.

“You’re gonna keep Stiles safe though right?” he nodded, “I’ll do all I can, he's a pack. I don’t care how annoying he can get you, don't abandon packmates.” I nodded and felt my eyes slowly falling to his lips. He seemed to get the same idea and slowly leaned in, giving me a chance to back away if I wanted. I leaned forward connecting our lips; they were chapped yet soft underneath my own; he slowly slid his tongue along my bottom lip. My subconscious was screaming at me that I was making a mistake that I was gonna regret this in the morning but I couldn’t seem to find the energy to care in the drunken haze I was in.

He picked me up and started walking bumping into the wall on the way to what I assumed was the bedroom. I ran my hands through his hair and then tugged making a moan emit from his throat and I wanted to hear it again so I pulled again just a little harder and was on the receiving end of another moan but this one was followed by a growl before he pulled away, “I’d be careful doing that I might lose control.” I smiled, “I trust you.” I knew I was gonna embarrass myself but I wanted to ask anyway, “so do you actually have a knot?”