Chapter 7

^^^pretends it's shoulder length

Stella's POV

I strummed my guitar absentmindedly humming until I started to sing, "'Cause I'm in a field of dandelions wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine and I see forever in your eyes I feel okay when I see you smile, smile wishing on dandelions all of the time praying to God that one day you'll be mine." I sighed wiping at my tear stained face pulling my hair to the side. I did nothing but lay in the bed for the past week and now my hair was too matted to brush out, I really needed to take a shower and get something to eat. I threw my hair in a messy bun then gathered everything I needed for a shower.

Isaac's bond has been pulling at the strings of my heart. He misses me and I missed him too. If I was being honest with myself I took a quick shower and got dressed along with quickly applying some natural makeup. I unlocked my door for the first time in a week and saw Isaac standing in the middle of the kitchen, "hey." he jumped and spun around giving me a smile, "hey you okay?" I shrugged and he hugged me, "I'm here for you, ya'know." I nodded and hugged him back tightly, "yeah and I'm sorry for shutting you out this past week." he nodded.

"Well I need to get the rat nest I call my hair cut because it's too matted to brush out so I'll be back soon." He nodded and I headed to the closest salon, "hi welcome to Beacon Hills glamour salon how can we help you? I sighed leaning against the counter, "I need to get my hair cut." she nodded and typed into her computer, "alright I'll have one of the training stylists with you in just a moment." I nodded and pushed off the counter to sit in the waiting area. I flipped through one of the fashion magazines.

It was only about five minutes before a shorter woman approached me, "hello I'm Kelsea and I'll be your training stylist today." I stood, "I'm Stella." she nodded and I followed her, "just take a seat." I sat down in the chair and she placed the cover over me, "okay what brings you in today?" I took my hair out of the bun and she grimaced, "yeah I need it cut and a dye job." she nodded, "how short were you thinking?" I motioned to my shoulder, "about here and I'm thinking of re-dying the roots black but dying the tips dark purple into blue." I showed her a picture of the purple I wanted.

She nodded and tied my hair up so the elastic band fell just below my shoulders. She grabbed a water bottle and dampened my hair then grabbed her scissors and started to cut my hair. I closed my eyes and prayed I didn't regret this in the long run. She laid down the scissor and ran her hands through my hair, "alright were you wanting to bleach the ends so that the color pops?" I looked at my reflection for a moment, "yeah." she headed over to a window then was handed a bowl with a thick white paste.

"Alright I'm gonna apply this and let it sit for thirty to forty-five minutes okay?" I nodded and then she quickly applied even coats on the separated parts of my hair and wrapped each piece in a sheet in tin foil. I scrolled through my phone as I waited for the bleaching process to be finished. She returned forty minutes later and peeked at one of the pieces of hair, "okay now follow me to the rinse station please." She leaned the chair back and rinsed my hair of the bleach and wrapped a towel around my neck.

"So were you thinking of a lighter blue or a darker blue?" I clicked my tongue, "what's your opinion?" she played with my hair for a moment, "personally I think with the picture you showed me earlier I would choose a darker blue to compliment the purple." I nodded, "then dark blue it is." she returned to the window from earlier and was handed to bowls one with a darker purple and a darker blue." She sectioned my hair and applied blue dye on the bottom section of my hair and placed the purple on the top section of hair.

She removed the gloves she was wearing, "I'll be back in thirty." I scrolled on my phone when a message from Isaac appeared on my phone, "emergency pack meeting how much longer until your hair is done." I sent him a picture, "at least forty minutes." there wasn't an immediate response but there was after five minutes, "Derek just said hurry." I rolled my eyes and she returned thirty minutes later and we repeated the same process, "ok all done." She removed the cover once she blow dried my hair. I walked to the counter after her instructor checked my hair to make sure everything was in order.