Enemy

Miri's mum,Rose when Jungkook opened the door they see him shirtless seeing his defined abs Rose got shy

Rose:"Jungkook you should put a t-shirt on,my daughter can't see those things"she said blushing and covering Miri's eyes.
Jungkook:"omg i am so sorry i didn't even notice that i'm shirtless"

By that moment you woke up hearing all the conversations.

Y/n:"Daddy wheee are yuu?"
Jungkook:"baby i'm here in the front door!"

You ran to the front door and see a lady with your enemy you figure it out that she was her mother.

Jungkook:"baby say hi to Rose"
Y/n:"wi Rose"
Rose:"h-hi..."
Y/n:"Y/n,nice to miit"

Rose love Jugkook not as friend but a lover,she never confessed to him knowing that Jungkook clearly dosen't feel the same.
She always wonder how does it feel being hugged by him,kissed by him..

Jungkook:"did you already had breakfast?"
Rose:"Yes,if you want to i can cook"
Jungkook:"would you mind i just have to take a shower and prepare Y/n"

Once Jungkook and Y/n were done gatting ready,Rose already made the breakfast.
Y/n went back to her room to get Mr.bubbles but got mad that whrn she sees Miri playing with her dools.

Y/n:"what are you doing in my room?"
Miri:"can't you see i am playing with the dools"
Y/n:"yes but they are mine"
Miri:"no they are not yours"
Y/n:"if you don't give it back i will call daddy and tell him youu a minie"
Jungkook:"girls come and eat some breakfast"

You ran to the kitchen and hugged Jungkook you were going to tell him what happened in your room but got stoped by Mini

Mini:"i am so excited for tomarrow because is the first day of school"
Jumgkook:" Well tommarow is going to be the first day of school of a little one too"
Y/n:"really?!"
Jungkook:"yes, but for now we are going to buy you the things for school while Rose clean the house"

They had their breakfast and went out to shop for Y/n's first day of school