Jennie's past

Jennie's pov

I went to my old room,i got change my chothes to something more conformity i played with my phone and while waiting for my parents to comeback home.

But soon i got bored so i walked to the hallways to look to the pictures on the wall i see a lot of my baby pictures

and every single one of them make me get memories pf my childhood that i don't want to remember especially one episode that changed my whole life.

Flashback (still Jennie's pov)

I was playing with my little sister,i'm 15 years old and she is 10, my parents thought that i was playing with her to have a bond but no,i'm a little at first i didn't know that i was one but when my family started to ignore me and even my sister i started to hate them they even made a house three just for me to live by my own till i'm 18 and i could live the house.

I'm 18 now and i really like this guy called Jackson we were dating for a very long time now but in secret from my parents he didn't know that i was a little and i thought that it wasen't a problem for him but i was wrong.......

Today was the last day of school i was waiting for the bell to ring so i could go in  class and while i was waiting i hears two familiar voices it was Jackson's and my sister Joy's voice they were talking about running away together and then he kissed her i got pissed off so i went towards them and i slapped her.

Joy:"how dare you touch me!"
Jennie:"how dare you kiss my boyfriend"
Joy:"what this is your boyfriend? I nevet thought that a stupid little like you could have hopes with some like him"
Jennie:"i can't believe this you are my sister and you talk to like i'm not your sister and that we are not the same blood"
Joy:"don't you think that i'm disguised to have a sister that is a little?"
Jackson:"what? Youre a little?"
Jennie:"yes and i know that this will be hard but i love you and you love me and we ca-"
Jackson:"who told you that i love you? We are going to break up and we were just a bet"

When he said that my heart broke,i was just a bet......

I didn't leave my three house for weeks and Y/n always visited me and i'm very greatfull that she is still there for me.

I finallg gather my thought of leaving this family for the good and live in a foster care for littles were i know i can be happy.

Enf of flashback

Present time Jennie's pov

I'm still walking in the hall when i stoped at a room it was my sister's room i didn't want to knock on the door so i just went down the stairs towards the kitchen to talk with Dolores.

Y/n pov

After i talked with V for a very long time he invited me to their house but i didn't know if it's a good ideal but i didn't want to be rude to i just said i would think about it.

He drive me to home and we said goodbye and i entered the house.

Jisoo:"Y/n i didn't though that you have so many admires!"
Y/n:"what are you talking about?"
Jisoo:"didn't you see there is a article talking about you and boy that is very famouse going on a date is it true?"
Y/n:"where?"

Jisoo gave me her phone and i read everthing i looked at the pictures and it was me with V going to the mall,buying chothes and when we ate.

I was beyond shook of what this people says about us that is so false i started to get messages on my phone and they were a lot of hate messages.

What will happen to Y/n and V?
Is Jennie going to forgive her family?

Guys i want to say thank you again we got to 1k people that read my book and i'm beyong happy thank you sooooo much i love you guys,and take care!!