Drug

Jungkook hang up the phone and went to the bathroom to take a shower,brush his teeth and do his hair.

Aftet that he went to his bedroom and sew Iu already wake up and was scrolling in her phone.

Iu:"Good morning baby you woke up early today"
Jungkook:"Why are you at my house?"
Iu:"babe did you forget?we got back together but this time the public know it"
Jungkook:"what the hell are you saying since when did i agree to go back together and where is Y/n"
Iu:"w-what are you talking about you did agree and about Y/n she ran away"

When Jungkook heard what Iu said he dressed his self and ran to his car to go in the Bighit building not remembering anything that happend between him and Iu

Iu pov

What the fuck just happened,how did Jungkook wake up from the drug that i gave him,i should call the manager.

Iu:"I thought that you got a drug that will never wake him up,why does he changed ?"
Manager:"I don't know,i just made this deal with a guy and he told me that it would be permanent"
Iu:"well you are dumb becouse he did woke up and now he ran out of the house when i told him that Y/n ran away"

They finished there call with Iu being mad at the manager.

Y/n pov

Today is Friday which means that tomarrow is my day off,i walked to Mr. Jung office and went to my desk we are in the same room so that it's more easy to work.

Mr.Jung:"Good morning miss Kim"
Y/n:"Good morning sir" you bow to him for respect and went to your desk,you make yourself comfortable and started working and once in a while Jaehyun took small peek at you while you were concentrated,he like you but never had the courage to ask you out but today he made out his mind he will ask you on a date

Lunch time

You went to the caffetteria of the building and there was waiting Lisa and Bambam they are your new friends that you made while working here as Jaehyun's assistant.

Lisa:"Hi girl"
Bambam:"Hi Y/n,how is it going?"
Y/n:"Hi Lisa and Bambam it was great"
Bambam:"okay so i wanted to ask both of you if will you two will go to the party this Sunday night at the xxx restorant"
Lisa:"yes i will but i don't have a date"
Y/n:"why do you need a date?"
Lisa:"they will just accept you if you have date"
Bambam:"yeah me too i don't have a date"
Y/n:"whay don't you two go to the party as a couple?"
Lisa:"that is a great idea Y/n but what about you do you have a date?"
Bambam:"is it Mr Jung?"

Lisa laughed her ass out while you hitted playfully on the arm Bambam,the three of you talked about Jaehyun liking you but you always denayed it becouse of your condition being a little.

Will Jaehyun ask her date?
What is Jungkook going to do?