Whoa We Are Parents

As Brittany gave birth to the child, she remembered she and Alvin hadn't came up with a name for him. But she just carried on while Alvin was next to her, he had an inkling she was worried, he just said, keep on pushing. Then the baby came out. Alvin was asked if he would like to cut the umbilical cord of course he said yes, that's what he did then Brittany held him she stayed with him at the hospital because he wouldn't eat anything. But eventually he started to. Then she went home and she struggled with him a bit, but Alvin was there to help her out. Then was the chance to name him. He was named Alvin Jr, after his dad.  5 YEARS LATER BRITTANY'S POV, Dear Diary, Today is a really hot day we have the pool out for Alvin Jr (but we didn't forget his armbands) he is paddling and splashing about I still wonder that it is crazy me and Alvin have been parents for 5 years now I am 27 now, Alvin is 26 I know I am older than him but only by 2 months but he still towers over me. Uh oh he just got my diary wet *closes diary* Alvin will you get out here it is boiling (Talking  to Alvin Jr's dad who is inside on his phone) He comes out and says Why, Because it's a hot day I shout, *He points at Alvin Jr* Are you two fighting he says in an immature voice. No of course not Alvin says. Alvin go fetch a towel for him* he goes and gets one* I kiss him on the cheek and walk over to Alvin Jr and get him out the pool and take him inside go dry yourself and don't forget to take your swimming shorts off, I turn around Alvin is watching him and says, Don't leave him to dry himself I'll dry him and take off his shorts. But he's 5 now isn't he a bit old for you to be doing it now he isn't 2 I say. He dries him anyway. 8 PM.  He is sleeping heavily and me and Alvin are watching TV, then he looks at me with a seductive smile, I say What Alvin , he walks over to me and lays me down I said what are you doing he says you know what he gets on top of me and kisses me passionately I do it back then he carries me up to our bed and lays me down grabs a condom and well you know what he did. 

OMG they did it and YES they are parents and nobody is reading this but it's fun anyway.