Ⅲ: A SIMP FOR YOU

( SICKICK ! )
GOJOU SATORU.
' CAN'T BELIEVE THE STRONGEST SHAMAN ON EARTH IS A SIMP. '
FLUFF
©𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐮𝐞

               GOJOU IS NOT A SIMP

               GOJOU IS NOT A SIMP. he tells this to everyone everyday to trick everyone inti thinking he doesn't actually have a secret relationship with the nurse shoko had as a partner. "gojou-sensei is a simp! gojou-sensei is a simp!" yuuju and nobara chanted as they both hopped around the tall teacher, clapping their hands to substitute as a beat.

     gojou could only roll his eyes under his blindfold and complain about how mean they were getting as they continue to walk towards shoko's workplace. "look at sensei rushing! he just badly wants to see ( name )-sensei!" nobara says to yuuji, giving no care if everyone could hear her. "gojou-sensei how cute!" yuuji pipes in, giggling cutely as he places his hand on his mouth.

     megumi could only stare with boredom and iritation as he tails behind the three, his interest far from the topic. "megumi! you agree, right? gojou-sensei is a simp, right?" yuuji takes a look at the taller boy behind him as he awaits his response. a simple scoff and looking away was the answer to his eager question, upsetting the boy a little as he pouts. "c'mon, megumi it's obvious right?" he asks again, practically begging for his boyfriend to agree.

     "sure." he responds in short, turning his gaze away with a small tint of blush on his cheeks. "gojou-sensei, we all agree! now you can't deny it!" yuuji excitedly claims, making the teacher chuckle at their childish antics. "i'm not a simp and never will be because i'm not a loser unlike you, megumi simp." gojou says, turning to enter the building as the trio follows after. "i'm no simp for megumi!" yuuji whines, as he takes a glance towards his boyfriend. "actually, it's the opposite, megumi simps for me!"

     "ya!" megumi angrily bites back, his interest directed towards yuuji now that he was mentioned. gojou and nobara chuckles as they watch the couple bicker among themselves. "satoru!" the joyous voice of a certain person enters the auditory of the four, making a certain white-haired man go blush a little. "( name )!" gojou childishly cheers as he skips towards the nurse. "i missed you!" gojou whines as he rests his chin on their head. they giggle cutely as they tighten their embrace on gojou's waist. "me too." they mumble.

     "what a simp." nobara and yuuji pipes in as they watch the two adults embrace each other. "ew, not in front of me." shoko inputs as she walks towards them, her hand finding it's way to play with a piece of her hair. "i'm not a simp, and no." gojou denies the comments of the two parties, continuing to embrace his lover out of spite for shoko. the lady only scrunched her face in discuss as she dismisses herself to go check on the students.

     "man, but i wanted to mess with gojou-sensei more!" nobara whines as she's dragged into shoko's office, going for a monthly check up. "how are you, satoru?" ( name ) asks as they snuggle closer to gojou's chest. he smelled of fresh flowers and a smidge of sweat. "tired, a lot of missions are starting to come in." they look up at gojou, his blindfolded eyes hindering them from seeing the tired eyes gojou held. "do you wanna rest in my room?" they offered, a lazy smile on their face as they watch gojou smile as well. "that would be great."

     "but please oh so, carry me there!" he carelessly drops all his weight on ( name ) causing them to stagger back a little from his weight but was soon able to hold onto him with great strength. "you little piece of shit." they cursed, hearing the tall man chuckle a little as he lets them suffer. "you're so darn annoying, why did i even agree to being your lover." they mumble under their breath as they drag him towards their room. "because you love me~" gojou sings, his arms around his lover's neck as he snuggles deeper.

     "false, i was held at gunpoint by the strongest shaman in the world." they joked, kicking open their room as they let themselves fall onto their bed with gojou still in their arms. "i don't even own a gun." gojou says as he changes his position to wrap his long arms around his lovers waist and his legs to get tangled with theirs. "you do, it's your multiple techniques, six eyes, your intelligence, your physical prowess, i can go on." they smiled as they place a hand on his cheek.

     "hmm, compliment me more." gojou smiles as they take off the blindfold, his hair softly goes down as his blue sky-like eyes stare back at their glimmering ones. "you're very handsome." they whisper as they lean more towards his face, their lips inches apart as they continue: "you have a great body." their hand lightly grazes on gojou's soft lips. "you're a hardworking boyfriend." they lean in more, their lips now centimeters apart. "and you're a simp for me." they immediately crash their lips on gojou's soft ones, not giving any space for gojou to whine about the last comment they have said.

     gojou squeezed them tightly as he twists their body so that he was on top of them. "that last bit was uncalled for." he whines as he nuzzles his face at the crook of their neck. "but it's a fact!" they say, as their left hand finds its way to brush his soft white hair, their right hand on his back. "no it's not." they roll their eyes. "then what do you call relationship?" silence washes through them as gojou thinks of an answer. "we are a couple but the great gojou satoru is not a simp." they chuckle. "what a great title." sarcasm drips heavily from their words making the man look up to them.

     "i love you." he pecks their cheek before going back to his previous position, nibbling on their neck as ( name ) giggles. "i love you too, dumbass." they closed their eyes slowly, sleep dawning on the both of them as they keep gojou secured in their arms. gojou was out seconds in closing his eyes and ( name ) soon followed, nothing but a loving gaze to gojou as they let sleep overcome them as well.

( 1095 words, unedited. )