Duke x Mari x Nino (Idea)

Mari, the small chaotic one ready to fight the world, looks innocent until you really get to know her.

Nino, the enabler, will follow chaotic one into anything to make sure she were a helmet, just wants everyone to be safe.

Duke, the exasperated one who constantly thinks 'why do I love these, idoits' then remembers their endearing antics and smiles 'oh right, that's why'

And that was my TedTalk.

Just kinding, here is the drabble.

~

"-and that is how we will steal the Batmobile."

"No, I think we should go left, I've been there before and left leads to a perfect opening."

"ok," she erases the previous line and revises it to match his suggestion, "so all we need now is the wrench, the universal keys I got from the Temple, all black outfits, and an alibi."

"And helmets." He adds giving her a pointed look.

"And helmets." she sighs.

The antics of the plotting duo earned a chuckle from their boyfriend, as he sets his chin on her shoulder. From her seat in his lap, facing Nino, she pouts,

"Don't laugh, this a serious opperation." she says with faux annoyance.

"Oh, yes, very serious. I apologige for my interuptance." he says, smiling, though, not looking up from his phone, which he held with one had, for the other occupied his boyfriend's.

"Ma lumière, you better be." she said playfully.

Later that night Bruce interogatted each of his sons (except Duke because he is the part of the 'Can Get Out Of Anything Regarding Bruce' club) about which of them stole the Batmobile, while Duke and his beloveds snicker in the background.