Timari RoleSwap Au (Idea)

By role swap I mean Mari is Bruce's bio!kid older than Damian and Tim never got adopted. He just lives on his own in Drake Mansion. They both go to Gotham Academy and met. They are both smart and develop sort of a rivalry. Made them both lot more popular, well Tim more popular, Mari's a Wayne she already has the spotlight.

So now there friends and since Nari knows that he doesn't have friends she introduces him to her friends (The Quantic Kids), Felix, Allegra, Allan, Claude, and Mierelle (because Brigette doesn't work with this story). He was tiptoeing around them for a while because he didn't want to intrude. Mari made sure to let him now that he is welcomed with them.

So now to the good part. When Mari and co. are 16ish Dick gives Robin to Damian and Mari is hurt and mad so she got out ContingencyPlan RedBird6. Which is were she gets her prepared bag of untracked necessities and stays over a Tim's house. It's not like his parents will notice.

They develop a really domestic relationship while she's living with Tim. Like falling asleep together on his couch and so many almost kisses it hurts. And coffee, man, they discover coffee together. Like major bonding moment.

No one realizes she's gone until Alfred asked if she sleeping over at a friend's house. They have no idea were she could be, so they resort to the trackers Bruce puts on all of his kids. Doesn't work. So know they are trying to remember what her friends names were, hoping she was staying at their house.

Luckily, (for Mari anyways) she already thought of that, and called all her friends to make sure there cover stories match,

"Sorry, Mr. Grayson, sir, I haven't seen Mari since school last week."

"My apologies, Mr. Grayson, I haven't spoke to Wayne since fencing practice last week."

"I mean, I saw her in Art 5th period last week, if that helps?"

She made it seem like she had left that weekend, to give them false hope that they could still catch up to her, when she had really been gone 2 weeks.

So by the time Bruce gets back from where ever, he finds his sons frantically searching for his daughter.

"Where's Mari?"

"UUMMM, out... with... a secret boyfriend?" It came out more like a question than anything.

Bruce's raised unimpressed eyebrow told Dick that he wasn't as good a liar as he hoped.

After a defeated sigh, "We actually don't really know, she has been missing for a couple weeks. We tried the trackers and contacting her friends but we got nothing."

Pinching the bridge of his nose, "Did you check the Academy if she has been attending?"

Both boys look at each other then look away, silently admitting to not have thought of that.

The call between Bruce and the GA Secretary,

"Mr. Wayne! It's a pleasure to hear from you, why do you call?"

"My daughter, Marinette, is missing and I would like to know why the academy never called to ask about her absence."

"She's missing? Mr. Wayne your daughter has been attending school with perfect attendance, excluding the times you personally pulled her out."

"Oh? She has? Ok then I apologize for my accusation. Goodbye."

"Well, she clearly hasn't left Gotham." He stated the obvious, "Have you tried calling her phone?"

Again, the boys hang their heads.

"Have I taught you nothing?" he askes rhetorically, under his breath.

Dials Mari's Number

"Yes? This is Mari speaking."

"Hello, Mon chou, this is your father. Why aren't you at the Manor?"

"Oh, Hi, papa. I'm not at the Manor because of my asshole of a half-brother."

"Mari, that's not a very nice thing to say to your brother."

"Oh papa,if you think that was not nice, you should have heard the things he called me. I've explanded my profanity vocabulay." The humor clear in her voice.

"Well, where are you now, I'll come pick you up."

"I'm not coming home that easily, Dick and Damian owe me an apology. Actually, two apologies. One for who they treated me and taking Robin away. The other for not noticeing I was gone for 2 weeks before they started to try and find me."

Looking over at his sons a glare plain n his face, while not is Bat-Glare, just as meaningful,"Really? 2 weeks without noticing?" at that the boys flinched.

"If you check the secuity cams you can see that I'm nt in it for a pretty long time."

"And they took Robin?"

"Dick gave it to Damian, but I've kept up with workouts."

"Is there anyway to persuade you home?"

"Not until I get those apolosgies."

"... You get your stubborness from your mother." he said, a small smile on his face, though she could not see it.

"I know, papa, Love you." CLICK, and she hung up.

Two weeks, 7 At-School Confrontations, and 4 Eventual Apologies Later 

"So where were you all that time?"

"oh, I was next door."

"... At the Drakes?"

"Yup." Popping the p.

"How did you do that?"

"I'm best friends with their son."

Bruce looks over at his sons, with an even more unimpressed expression.

In an attempt to change the subject, "Their son? You mean you spent a month and a half alone with a boy? You two slept in separate rooms right?"

Blushing, "yes, I did slept in a different room than him. But I feel asleep on the couch a lot."

Glaring at the wall, "I'd like to meet this boy."

"Papa..." she said, hiding her face in her hands.

After that the family was good again, Tim and Mari were still in their almost-kiss phase, and Gotham wasn't any more crime-filled than the day before.

Life was normal until a dead boy came back to Gotham not-so dead, and two pieces of magic jewelry with complementary bug-mice show up mysteriously on the nightstands of two certain rich kids.

That should speed up the get-together-already-the-tension-is-killing-us process. (Not)