Chapter 2:

Author-chan here! Just to let you know, there will be quite a bit of gore and cursing from now on. If you don't like things like that I suggest you stop reading. ok now back to the story!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AHHHHHHHHHH!"

I jolted away and leaped out of my futon. The sound of the blood-curdling scream I just heard still tearing at my ears. I threw open my door and started sprinted down the hallway heading towards my parent's room. I had stopped to see the horror in front of me. My whole family laid there dead with some creature eating their lifeless bodies. Tears started to well in my eyes. The sight of my whole family being massacred made my body start to weaken. I felt my knees start to give out from under me. As a tear dripped down my face I was suddenly brought back out of my mind by my father's last words.

"(Y/n)! GRAB MY THINGS AND RUN! GO NOW! GRAB THEM AND RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN! DONT WORRY ABOUT US JUST GO!" Just then, I watched my father's head get separated from his body. That's when his words finally sunk in. I ran downstairs and grabbed my father's Haori and his katana from the closet under the stairs. I could hear the monster making its way down the stairs when I panicked and ran as fast as I could out the door. I could hear the creature bust through the door and chase after me. I looked back in fear and heard its disturbing, foul words in my innocent ears.

"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT! I WAS SAVING YOU FOR DESERT GOD DAMN IT!" Before I knew it I was getting dragged back by my ankle.

"LET GO OF ME!" I screamed as tears ran down my face, my father's belongings still in my arm. He then dug his claws deeper into my ankle. I screamed out in agony. I had never felt such pain before. As he dragged me across the rough path, I was getting scratched up. I started kicking at the monster's hand with a leg that wasn't being held. Even though I was just a tiny girl, with enough adrenaline, I managed to get my leg free. I started limping away as fast as I could when I felt the disgusting claws of that dreadful creature scratch my lower back. I collapsed onto the ground once again and I cried even harder. I could feel my blood seep onto my clothes and down my back.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I pleaded to the monster that stood over me. At this point, I had rolled over onto my back even though it hurt. 

"You are one annoying girl but it'll be worth it in the end I guess." He murmured while licking his lips. I squealed at his awful words refusing to look at his face. He then held both of my hands with one of his to the left of my head and went to bite my neck. Adrenaline and anger had started to take over even though I was still pouring tears out of my (e/c)(eye colour) orbs. I kicked the monster in the stomach which resulted in him scratching the side of my right hip deeply. I yelped out in pain while the creature still held onto my hands.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT! YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT!" The creature screamed in my face. He had raised his arm up and I squeezed my eyes shut, waiting for the impact. But instead of another deep gash being created on my body, I felt something big and heavy fall on me. As I slowly opened my eyes, I saw the headless body of the monster who had been tormenting me for the past 5 minutes, laying on top of me. It slowly started to disintegrate as I laid there shocked still holding onto my father's belongings. I stared at the ugly being laying on top of me as the last bit of it flew away. That's when I heard a voice.

"Are you ok?"