Chapter 10:

I apologize that Giyuu will be sort of Ooc. I need to figure out how to write his personality.

Warning: Slight foul language

------------------------------------------------

"I'll do it"

I watched as Oyakata-sama's smile grew wider in satisfaction.

"Excellent! Now we just need someone to train you." He glanced at the line of pillars in front of him before his eyes landed on someone.

"Giyuu, would you be so kind to train (Y/n)?" My heart dropped. 

'Giyuu training me? Would that mean I got to spend every day with him? Of course, it would baka,' I mentally argued with myself. (If you didn't know, Baka means idiot in Japanese)

'Wait, would he be ok with this? Probably not he seems like he doesn't like people that much. Dang it (Y/n), you got your hopes up like always when it probably won't happen. Well, let's just see what he says.' And with that, I listened intently for his answer.

Giyuu POV:

'Huh? Me training someone? Why me?  I mean (Y/n) is kind and polite but I'm sure everyone else would be the right person for the job. Well maybe not Shinazugawa-san but still. Why me?' I knelt there confused. 

'Maybe this can be a learning experience.' I reasoned. 

'Should I except? Should I decline? No, If Oyakata-sama chose me then there must be a reason.

I could feel all eyes on me and I hated it. All this unneeded attention was pissing me off.

"Of course," I replied. Oyakata-sama hummed in approval and began to speak.

"Very well then, (Y/n) you will be living with Giyuu here from now on. I can assure you your training will be difficult but I have faith in you. I believe you will be strong just like your father."

'Shit! what did I just sign myself up for? I forgot she will have to live with me.' I mentally slapped myself for my stupidity. 

'Well, I guess there's nothing I can do about that now. I mean I sort of got to know her so it's not like there will be a stranger living with me. This will be what life is like now so I better get used to it.'

I quickly gazed over at (Y/n). She seemed happy. She held a grin on her face. I turned to face Oyakata-sam once again hoping she didn't catch me looking at her.

Readers POV:

'Not only will I be training with him but ill be living with him?! Wait why are you getting so excited? you barely know the guy! Why am I getting attached to a stranger?' I snapped out of my thoughts to focus on Oyakata-sama.

"There isn't anything else I need to discuss with you all. This meeting is adjourned." With that, the head of the demon slayer corps turned and retreated into the mansion. Once his figure was out of sight everyone raised from their positions. Mitsuri-chan spun to face me and grabbed my hands.

"Good luck dealing with Tomioka-san. He's quite closed off." I only giggled at her behaviour and nodded. As I starred at Mitsuri-chan's green orbs, I felt a presence behind me. I released her hands and pivoted to meet Giyuu's chest. I tilted my head upwards to find his ocean blue iris' eyeing staying focussed on my own (e/c) eyes. As I was about to ask him what he needed, he spoke first.

"We're leaving, let's go." He stated monotonously. 

"Aww but-" I started before being cut off.

"Now." I shook ever so slightly at his demanding tone. I turned to face the love pillar once again. I could feel Giyuu's faintly angered aura. Before he could get a chance to throw me over his shoulder and walk away I said goodbye to Mitsuri-chan, picked up my belongings that were still on the ground and left with Giyuu without saying a word to him.

3rd POV:

After the 2 had disappeared out of sight and earshot, all the remaining pillars, Shinobu, Rengoku, Uzui, Himejima, Iguro and Mitsuri, turned to face each other.

"I've never seen him like that," the insect pillar began.

"Me neither. I feel bad for (L/n)-san. He doesn't seem to want to train her at all." Rengoku-san contributed. 

"I hope she will be ok with him," Mitsuri replied sheepishly. Iguro, who now stood beside the bubbly girl, simply nodded to what she said.

"I wonder why Oyakata-sama didn't ask me to train her. I would have made her into the most flamboyant demon slayer to ever exist! Well besides me of course." Uzui-san stated confidently.

"I pray for the girl," Himejima-san said with tears streaming down his face. The group fell silent. Concern and worry evident between them.

"Well, I should get going, take care, everyone!" Rengoku broke the silence with his booming voice that was getting farther away as he walked towards the exit. The other bid their goodbyes with Rengoku and each other before they all dispersed.

------------------------------

Ok so first of all, I kinda made Giyuu pissy which I don't know how I feel about but ill continue. Second I'm kind of losing interest in this story but I will keep trying to update it for you guys. But the updates will be more spread out. and thirdly I wanted to say thanks for all the support on this story!! I feel like I say thanks wayyyy too much but I just want to express my gratitude for you guys! It really means a lot! Goodbye, see you next time!

- Author-chan <3