H2OVanoss

It was just one of those days ya know? Nothing to out of the ordinary is Los Santos. Vanoss, Tyler, Nogla, and Lui having a fantastic time with blowing things up with C4's or blocking roads with cars or buses, anything they could find. It was also boring for them to, having Delirious not there with them, well that was pretty lame.. He was the life of the party. That laugh he made, or his stupid jokes that he put out, the stupid things he would find and make fun of. Even so, the poor guy was sick, having a terrible cough and a high fever, Lui would go over and check on him every now and then. Not wanting to get sick, Lui made Evan (Vanoss) go do it this time.

As the end of the day appeared around the corner, Evan went ahead to go check up on the hockey mask wearing redneck, but on the way there. Evan started to think about something odd, something that he would never think about. Delirious' voice, how it just soothed into the way of how his country accent went on, or how he said words in a odd way, how the stupid puns or jokes he made were funny to him. Then it hit him! Was he always thinking about Delirious without noticing? Or was it just a simple status bring up every now an then? Who knew, only Vanoss could find out.

As arriving to the front door of his best friends house, he knocked before entering a sound not being heard, it sounded empty but a sudden cough broke off the silence. In that room down the dark hall, a small groan left with a loud sigh, Delirious of course. "Hey Jonathan!!" Vanoss called out by H2O's actual name. "How are you feeling?" He asked when approaching to the room, oh god. Delirious didn't look so well, his skin pale and his breath seemed a little off. "Dude, I think you need to go see a doctor, you're not looking so hot."

Delirious' gazing blue eyes turned to look at Vanoss, his head turning to the side, his face was still covered by the stupid hockey mask that always hid his face, never has he taken it off to anyone, ever. Slowly Vanoss moved to sit on the edge of the bed, slowly moving his hand to feel the other's skin on his. It was cold, very cold like a dead body. Vanoss stood up quickly and pointed, "Get your lazy ass up and go get some damn clothes on! I'm taking you to the doctor man, you're not looking so good and you need to be checked up on." Worried, why was he so worried? Maybe it was because he was just his friend, no.. Come on, think about that, a 'friend' Vanoss did think more about Delirious being more then a friend, but he was not going to tell that man that he loved him, not yet.

As Deliroous got up, he stumbled to which brought Vanoss to instinctively react to catch the other if he fell, of course Delirious weakly thanked his friend and was helped to the closet. Of course Delirious grabbed his usual gray t-shirt, blue hoodie, dark blue jeans, and black shoes.

Vanoss turned away as Delirious changed from his bed clothes to his normal every day wear, after hearing the jacket zip up, Vanoss turned to look back at Johnathan (Delirious) who was fully dressed now. "Alright, come on." Evan said and reached over, grabbing the back of Delirious' hoodie and just pulled him out of the house and to the car that just sat in the middle of the street, people honked at the black and red car that sat there. Evan raised his middle finger at everyone who honked there horns and just gently pushed his friend to the passenger side of the car. "Get in." He murmured, getting into the driver side, starting up the car. He looked at H2O who finally got in, god he was such a turtle when it came to being sick -as in being slow-. However most people never really did anything when they were sick. Friends or family did most of the helping or doing around the house, right? Well whatever.

Delirious started to cough and hack do to the feeling of something in his throat and lungs, it just sticking there like a piece of thick strong tape; Vanoss looks at Delirious from the corner of his eyes. Man, he really was not feeling that good was he? Luckily they were going to the doctors office to see what the hell was wrong with him, hopefully nothing to serious. Maybe just the flu? Yea.. The flu.