Chapter 2 - Whimsicott

Chapter 2 of this weird story, I hope you guys still enjoy it. The drawing is by me!

As time passed by, the Victini hadn't eaten anything. It was still not moving despite being in good health. Its reddish V, hands, and feet were slowly turning gray and its eyes were less blue with a new greenish circle around the pupil. The humans were scared of Victini's health. The duelist from a few days ago went and checked on the Pokemons from the gone trainer. The duelist noticed the pokemon and asked the doctors what was happening. When the Victory pokemon noticed the duelist, it suddenly became invisible and tears started to appear on where it was sitting. The duelist pets the invisible pokemon. As it appears again, it looks at him deeply in the eyes, as if it wanted to tell something important. The duelist looks back at it. The Victini gets up to get to Emolga's Pokeball and hands it to him. He couldn't understand what this meant and so he decided to give it back to the Victini and stayed at the center for the night to watch the small pokemon.

In the middle of the night, Victini decided to leave the center while the duelist was sleeping. Moments before it was about to leave through the window, it stopped to see that the duelist awakened, but he made signs telling Victini to go do what's needed. Victini made it out of the Pokemon center.

Finally away from the center, Victini decides to fly in the direction that Emolga was heading, back at the place where his trainer passed. It led to a forest that seemed very familiar to the little fire pokemon. As it goes to the ground for the night and finds a tree to sleep under, it starts to have a headache and get back memories from when its trainer captured Victini, it went under the same tree with tears and slept for the night.

In the morning, Victini gets woken up by noises coming from all around the forest, as it gets up, it becomes invisible and looks around. After a few moments of searching with the noises still occurring, Victini finds a truck filled with Pokeballs in transparent boxes. Not far were humans in black clothing chasing a Whimsicott. Victini, still invisible, was thinking of a way to help it. Victini slowly gets near the truck and burns the wheels, goes inside the vehicle, and honks the horn multiple times before hiding behind a tree. As the humans stop chasing the pokemon and come back to check on the truck, Victini goes to the Whimsicott and tells them to help get the Pokeballs from the humans. They accept and start their plan to free all the Pokemons trapped inside of the truck. Victini goes behind the vehicle, trying to get all the boxes out and freeing all pokemons while Whimsicott was distracting the humans by using Solarbeam on some of the trees, making some marks. After a few minutes, they finally manage to free all the captured pokemon. Victini grabs Whimsicott and flies to the forest border.

After resting for a little, Victini asks Whimsicott if they want to help the legendary pokemon, as a thank you for being saved. Whimsicott accepts.

Exploring the nearby town for a restaurant that allows pokemons, Whimsicott finds a cap similar to the trainer's. When shown to Victini, it starts to have a flashback of the moment the trainer bought this cap and Victini was on his shoulder, smiling. After a few seconds, it gets back to its senses and tells Whimsicott it looks nice on them. As they keep walking, Victini, in the front, drops a tear. Whimsicott has joined the team

- To be continued in Chapter 3...